X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight's Game

Thought the Raptor's looked great

Even though they lost got to be happy with the effort

Liked the rotations but thought it would have been nice to have seen Davis a little more.

All the technicals getting called now are ridicolous the nba treats its players like caged animals.

Bring on Denver!

Amare should have been T'd up at least once. If Jose got lit up for his "outburst" then Amare should have been ejected before halftime.

Comment

I gotta say, even though Barney had a monster game, the last play to tie the game could have been played better, he's a center being guarded by a point guard, so are you going to even farther from the arc line or closer to get a good jump shot? he let felton push him away to not get a good shot and he fell for it, but overall sick game by the so called magician.

Comment

Sure we lost, but this was a really really entertaining game. I'd love to see this every night. Kleiza and Weems stunk up the joint. I still wince whenever Barbosa lofts up a shot. The refs were total crotch cabbage. How the hell was that 5 seconds? Did Amare pay them not to call fouls on him? WTF?
        Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

We need a SF badly. Like "I'll take Perry Jones over Irving with the number 1 pick" badly. I'll even would go as far as saying if we started Bayless and had mediocre play at the 3 (by mediocre I mean not turnover the ball at crazy rate, staying within your role, not playing as if your tanking and making wide open shots) we'd be a .500 team.

Weems and Kleiza are fucking garbage. They're both playing selfish, stupid and lazy basketball.

Comment

I was not happy wih the defense of Demar and Sonny. They simply did not care or hustle of this end of the floor and this is VERY BAD SIGN for the future of this team.

Comment

Doongler99 wrote: View Post
              Thought the Raptor's looked great

Even though they lost got to be happy with the effort

Liked the rotations but thought it would have been nice to have seen Davis a little more.

All the technicals getting called now are ridicolous the nba treats its players like caged animals.

Bring on Denver!
              I really liked DeMar's aggression on offense in the second half. He needs to string together some games like tonight.
              Last edited by Apollo; Thu Dec 9, 2010, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Why wasn't Amar'e double teamed? I swear if I was Triano I'd force someone other then him to beat me. He scored like the last 14 points in a row, a lot of which were dunks. That is insane, at least foul him and force him to shoot FTs.

Comment

Our problem is the charity line percentage and attempt right now to me. We have to collect more and get every, EVERY, that we can.
                  Let's go Raptors!

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
                    Sure we lost, but this was a really really entertaining game. I'd love to see this every night. Kleiza and Weems stunk up the joint. I still wince whenever Barbosa lofts up a shot. The refs were total crotch cabbage. How the hell was that 5 seconds? Did Amare pay them not to call fouls on him? WTF?
                    Holy shit i can't stand Kleiza i was really looking forward to him coming to The Dot. But the fu***n guy makes me wanna turn the game off straight up. He's pure garbage. I wanted to slap his smile off his face after that 5 second violation? AND I'm sorry but i can't blame the officials whatsoever. And when they made the call it clearly was 5 seconds. Your need to wake up and smell the coffee. Most people think they're shit dont stank. But you gotta admit on that play that shit wreaked. CALL A TIMEOUT YOU DUMMY! If anything im blaming Jay triano for playing Kleiza. Near the end of the game, coming out of a time out and down? WHY?? This team isn't making it ANYWHEREEEEEEEEEE with NUMBNUTTS as coach. Who gives a s**t if he is Canadian.

Second, I'm DEFINITELY not feeling Sorry Weems. He is looking more and more like he's in it completely for the money. His offence looks like its being rushed, possibly because he wants to get his first. Yeeaah about that extension.. I'm thinking its not looking too good... He has from now till seasons end to redeem this year. If anything i'd be fine with trading Kleiza for a C (don't see it happening) or moving him to the BACCCCCK of the bench. and signing Weems to a small contract to come off the bench. As a second or third string.

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
                    I was not happy wih the defense of Demar and Sonny. They simply did not care or hustle of this end of the floor and this is VERY BAD SIGN for the future of this team.
                    OK I don't think DeMar played bad. He made defenders work in that third quarter his defense is clearly his weak spot right now. He tends to leave shooters open constantly. He needs to figure it out soon.

Apollo wrote: View Post
                    I really liked DeMar's aggression on offense in the second half. He needs to string together some games like tonight.
                    Yeah i wish he could be that aggressive in every minute of every game. He has the potential.
                    We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

So where was Dorsey last night? His toughness would have helped.

Comment

Working...
                      X