Discounted RAPTORS TICKETS ALL YEAR ROUND ~ BEST prices in the city

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discounted RAPTORS TICKETS ALL YEAR ROUND ~ BEST prices in the city

Hey guys, new the board but long time reader and season seat holder and Raptors FAN!

Raptors Republic actually referenced my post earlier this year from another forum (TICAL0 is me):

http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/sh...rs-(July-20-10)

If anyone is looking for tickets for any game this year, feel free to check out my site at www.raptorfan.com

I make it a POINT to sell tickets LESS than anywhere else to get FANS in the seats! I've been doing this for a few years and after the heavy demand decided to put up a website.

Take a look, if something intrigues you by all means go ahead and purchase it or feel free to fill in the ticket request form if you don't see what you like.

MANY MANY games are below face value also.

Has anyone bought or sold tickets to this dude before?
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Isn't this against the rules?

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
        Isn't this against the rules?
        Just curious (excuse the rookie mantra) as to why it would be against the rules? I'm providing raptor fans with a medium to buy tickets for cheaper then ticketmaster and other avenues...

I'm actually all over other 'known' boards for those that are a bit concerned. I also have a customer feedback page. If ever interested, I can always provide quite a few references.

PS Denver Nuggets tickets at 50% off at www.raptorfan.com ENJOY!
        Last edited by Raptorfan.com; Fri Dec 10, 2010, 04:36 AM.

Comment

Raptorfan.com wrote: View Post

PS Denver Nuggets tickets at 50% off at www.raptorfan.com ENJOY!
          OK, one or two times is alright, but if your going to continue promoting your service with every post from here on out then please stop. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X