Evans Pending Return and A Proposed Trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evans Pending Return and A Proposed Trade

Rumor is it that Evans will hopefully be returning sometime sometime in Jan.

Based on the assumption that he starts playing then or before the trade deadline I am proposing the following trade.

Bosh for Rip Hamilton and Kwame Brown.

Move Johnson into the starting lineup.

Starting lineup
    ==============
    Bargnani
    Turkoglu
    Johnson
    Hamilton
    Calderon/Jack

2nd Unit
    -------------
    Weems
    Brown
    Evans
    DeRozan
    Calderon/Jack

What do you guys/gals think?
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Um no. Rip is often injured and Kwame, bleh. THat's a horrible trade. We need young guys and draft picks for BOsh. Also, were did you hear that Evans is coming back??
    Last name ever, first name greatest

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
      I love Rip and I think he's a good player, but he's on the downside of his career now. That proposal could almost be as bad as what Babcock got for Carter.

Comment

Okay forget it.
        Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
        Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Okay forget it.
          Stuckey, CV and Rip for Bosh, Jose and some fodder and you got a deal.

Comment

Great, I was just about to sit down for a bite to eat and now I'm not hungry because I just threw up in my mouth.

Comment

Rumor is it that Evans will hopefully be returning sometime sometime in Jan.

Based on the assumption that he starts playing then or before the trade deadline I am proposing the following trade.

Move Johnson into the starting lineup.

Starting lineup
              ==============
              Bargnani
              Turkoglu
              Johnson
              Hamilton
              Calderon/Jack

2nd Unit
              -------------
              Weems
              Brown
              Evans
              DeRozan
              Calderon/Jack

What do you guys/gals think?
              Why not give him up for free?? Rips best days are behind him, hes very pron to injury and Kwame well ask the lakers fans about him. Moreover, IF Bosh is to be traded there is no point in keeping AB playing Centre the rational thing to do is move him to his natural spot where I believe his performance will only improve and for that we will need a defensive centre (starting centre not just a so so back up).
              There are alot better scenarios to trade Bosh some including draft picks which should be a must if Bosh leaves.

Comment

Assuming Rip plays along side a strong supporting cast, I see him playing much like Ray Allen does with the Celtics. On a weak team like Detroit is now, Rip's talent is a waste. Put him with a couple all-stars again and he'll flourish.

I would love to acquire him if there was anyway we could also keep Bosh.

Comment

I scrapped the Bosh for Hamilton and Brown trade - A bad idea

Next idea.

Comment

Working...
                  X