• Show
Clear All

• If Only This Happened...

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=2aqa7yj

HAHAHAHAHA Hilarious

Comment

Awesome

Comment

This would be the perfect way to test my 'Superstar Coexistence Theory" - in which Miami is doomed to fail in theory due the immediate succession of their corresponding postions in Numeric Form (2,3,4)(wade,LBJ, Bosh*) -or if 2 of the 3 superstars are complete douches..... Superstars can only exist in the same lineup with equidistant or substantial spacings between positions ie. 1,3,5 - 2, 4 - 1,3 -3,5 - 1,5 etc.

Think they would come over in the name of science?

* - denotes - sissy ass "superstar" wannabe tag along with bum knees.
        Last edited by SitnonDfence; Fri Dec 10, 2010, 10:27 AM.

Comment

SitnonDfence wrote: View Post
          This would be the perfect way to test my 'Superstar Coexistence Theory" - in which Miami is doomed to fail in theory due the immediate succession of their corresponding postions in Numeric Form (2,3,4)(wade,LBJ, Bosh*) -or if 2 of the 3 superstars are complete douches..... Superstars can only exist in the same lineup with equidistant or substantial spacings between positions ie. 1,3,5 - 2, 4 - 1,3 -3,5 - 1,5 etc.

Think they would come over in the name of science?

* - denotes - sissy ass "superstar" wannabe tag along with bum knees.
          I would normally agree on the split, especially with a 4,5 or a 1,2; however one could argue the 2,3 of Jordan and Pippen (although was Pippen really in the superstar league - I am not sold on that.) and 3,4 with Bird and Mchale.

Miami's biggest problem is Lebron and Wade mix, and when watching them play the flow is WAY stronger with him on the bench. But I digress from the thread's topic.

Comment

allen, pierce, garnett?

Comment

only pat riley can pull dat off hahahaha

Comment

Calm down guys, it only adds 21 wins. Chill.

Comment

Working...
                X