Aaron Afflalo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron Afflalo

Keep an eye on Arron Afflalo in tonight's game.

He is a RFA this summer and a player who I think would fit in awesome with the Raptors.

I would take him over Sonny Weems any day.

Afflalo didn't show much tonight.

You'll have to take my word. I picked him up in my fantasy league (12 teams) in the final round so I've been following him all season.

He is a guy who came in to the league as a lock down defender and developed his 3 point shot (shoots over 40%) plus he creates for others.

As for the comparison to Weems, I stand by that despite the good game he had versus DEN. I would like to know what the hell he was thinking at the end though trying to go around Kleiza to steal a rebound that Kleiza would have had secured as there was no DEN player near.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
      Afflalo didn't show much tonight.

You'll have to take my word. I picked him up in my fantasy league (12 teams) in the final round so I've been following him all season.

He is a guy who came in to the league as a lock down defender and developed his 3 point shot (shoots over 40%) plus he creates for others.

As for the comparison to Weems, I stand by that despite the good game he had versus DEN. I would like to know what the hell he was thinking at the end though trying to go around Kleiza to steal a rebound that Kleiza would have had secured as there was no DEN player near.
      It looked like a miscommunication. A crappy way to end an emotionally filled game. That defense is driving me nuts. Nene scoring all those easy buckets was a joke, same with Stoudemire in NY. I think Bargnani can be a good center but he's only half there on defense. I would like to see him get a kick in the butt like Dirk got when Avery Johnson became his coach. Time to rebound and defend or go back to Italy. Why don't you make us happy and just learn to do it!

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
        Keep an eye on Arron Afflalo in tonight's game.

He is a RFA this summer and a player who I think would fit in awesome with the Raptors.

I would take him over Sonny Weems any day.
        Getting Afflalo would be a good deal - plays defense and can shoot the 3 to spread the floor(attributes that none of our wings have).

Comment

yead i'd be up for affalo. dudes great on defense and has developed a decent offensive game. i was a big fan of his in college.
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Working...
          X