No announcement yet.

DEN post-game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know why the coaching staff hasn't been held accountable for this. It's very frustrating to watch the raptors get beat on the same play time and time again!!

I was very disappointed with Jerryd Bayless, a player whom I have the utmost hope for becoming our future point guard (please don't disappoint me).

One of Sonny or Demar needs to go and we need someone who is a legit shooter who can make a wide open shot! Trade for O.J. mayo, he can handle the ball, and is a much better shooter than both weems and derozan. We can give them Calderon in the deal or Julian Wright!

Comment

DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
      im not sure what your point was by adding that link but if u were to watch the game against the knicks u would have seen that bargs wasnt realy defending amare until the 4th Q at wich point amare went off.... he had a monster 4th & only a blind man wouldnt have seen who was guarding him.... i bet the guy who wrote that article only caught the highlights on TSN
      Ok read it again you must have pretty bad at school...you don't get it right?

Comment

Working...
      X