Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should the Raptors Take a Bite at Anthony Randolph?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you talking about? He's 6'11"
    It's about money

Comment

pesterm1 wrote: View Post
      Anthony randolph is a SF/PF
      Says he is most comparable to players such as Lamar odom/ Tayshaun Prince
      Next years draft seems deep in sf's but i think Randolph could be a pretty good pickup if he works out.
      Id pick him up and hopefully he gets back to his old numbers.
      Says he runs the floor very well, blovks shots, and rebounds the balls... why wouldnt he fit into Torontos system ?

http://www.nbadraft.net/players/anthony-randolph
      well.. it also said in the weakness part that hes horrible at shooting 3s...11% or somthing...with DD or weems at the 2 we need someone who can shoot the 3 at the 3 to evenly spread the floor on offence....it also said he had more of a chance at being a bust then anything else... ill agree that he has some talent but its not the type of talent we need at the moment...

Comment

The kniocks are getting Carmelo no matter what lol. Might as well reek some of the benefits in whats going to take place.
        if im a GM id want no part in any 3rd wheel deal that helps a rival get better than us... if we can manage to come out of it with the 1st prize than ok but no 3rd wheel deals LOL

Comment

philwill wrote: View Post
          What are you talking about? He's 6'11"
          so what?? Lamar Odom is 6'10. Did you even click my link ??? He played as a small forward before the NBA. one inche doesnt matter, its his skillset not only his height and weight. IMO

Comment

what if we got two decent players out of the deal? lol I just think its low risk, we get another asset or 2 and regardless MELO is going to the knicks, live with it i guess.

Comment

Id rather have Randolph then Dorsey though.

Comment

so what?? Lamar Odom is 6'10. Did you even click my link ??? He played as a small forward before the NBA. one inche doesnt matter, its his skillset not only his height and weight. IMO
                lamar shoots the 3 way better, better passer, better D, AR shouldnt be compaired to lamar.. even prince shoots the 3 better

his FG% is awfull this year tooo...prob. why hes being shopped..

even in his draft report it states hes a high risk... & most likely will be a bust...seeing that donnie & d'antoni couldnt do nothing with him i doubt anyone could...

hes a very skinny 4 whos prob more suited to the 3 because hes WAY too skinny to defend PF or C..

we need a proto-typical 3 not a beanpole 4 who plays the 3 LOL

Comment

dorsey would punk him for his lunch everyday LOL

Comment

The kniocks are getting Carmelo no matter what lol. Might as well reek some of the benefits in whats going to take place.
                    well, we are increasing their chances alot by surrendering that first round pick to the knicks, frig the knicks can have melo but i want him first send him here and then we can reel the benfits from the knicks.
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

lol 2 AR's would get punked for their lunch by Dorsey. It just seems like a low risk move that could payoff. Like i sai AR is only 21 so you never know.

Comment

If he is going to be the sf answer for the Raps (we are fine at pf) this piece does not suggest he can...he like DD do not have a jump shot and both I believe suffer from a severe confidence problem. Does anyone know anything about his defense??? DAntoni & Nellie are two of the most "you dont wanna play defense?...ok, thats fine" coaches in the league and they bench him. They benched him because of his offensive mistakes !!

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/21/sp...allassociation

Comment

Dorsey didn't cost the Raptors a 1st rounder.

Comment

Go for it. On a team that's headed to the lottery and which lacks any SFs of note he would be a great addition for an end of first round pick. Those picks are often throwaways and Randolph is loaded with talent. The Raps would be crazy not to do that trade. I highly doubt it's available.

Comment

personally, id pass.

but if you look at the facts:

- guy averaged 12pts, 7rebs and close to 2 blocks in 22 minutes of play with the warriors. i think those are really good numbers, considering he was an option behind jax, davis, ellis and even magette. not sure what the deal was with him and nellie and now d'antoni, but you cant deny the fact that those 2 coaches are pretty much nutjobs as well.
                              - players who try to find redemption often finds it.....darko, beasley, weems, amir...to name a few....maybe after being ditched by 2 coaches, he'll want to prove the whole world wrong....but on the other hand, i know the Raps never gamble on nutcases....they always try to make sure the locker room is intact....
                              - the guy is 21 and already has 3 years of nba experience under his belt, plus a playoff stint...
                              - will be owed almost 8mil for the next 2 years, id say that chump change if he does turn out to be a gem

Comment

this not even a question...he is more talented than anyone on this team
                                "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

Working...
                                X