Thread: Remember the name

Raptors Republic Starter DunkinDerozan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Remember the name

Andrea bargnani

all you haters will be screaming it later

Raptors Republic All-Star Hotshot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL you sound like a jaded ex girlfriend.

Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm still giggling to myself regarding the members here that said Amir is a better basketball player than Bargnani. hehe .... you guys are funny.

Post Thanks / Like

oowoooooooowooooooooooowoooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

what a pointless thread.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Raptors Republic Starter DunkinDerozan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
    I'm still giggling to myself regarding the members here that said Amir is a better basketball player than Bargnani. hehe .... you guys are funny.
    +1000

what about all the members who say he should be traded on a daily basis lool

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. *cough* Buddah *cough*
    Joshua Priemski
    NBA blogger
    SB Nation's Rufus on Fire
    www.RufusOnFire.com/
    www.twitter.com/HoopPlusTheHarm/

Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Introcollapse wrote: View Post
    MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. *cough* Buddah *cough*
    I wasn't necessarily referring to Buddah. Buddah at least makes a valiant attempt when he gives his two cents when it comes to Amir and his comparison to Andrea. Even if you don't agree with him. It's some of the other random members lately that share the same sentiments merely because they don't like Andrea. And this is coming from one of his biggest critics from over the years. I've been enjoying this crow I've been snacking on for the last couple months.

Go Andrea. Keep doing whatever your doing.

Raptors Republic Rookie RaptorRoo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Ahhhh, the heat from the summer obviously fried those individuals few remaining brain cells...

Raptors Republic Rookie RaptorRoo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
    +1000

what about all the members who say he should be traded on a daily basis lool
    They should be traded to another forum for a bag of basketballs...

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote LBF wrote: View Post
    oowoooooooowooooooooooowoooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

what a pointless thread.
    Not really maybe he could say do you rather have bargnani or Lopez in your team?
    unfortunately many people will say Lopez!

pretty depressing ....TRADE AMIR !

Raptors Republic Starter OzRapFan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
    Andrea bargnani

all you haters will be screaming it later
    I scream it every time he misses a rebound, and i'm horse.

He is not a franchise player but for 10 million he is still good value.

Raptors Republic Rookie webcrawler89's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Whether he's a franchise player is up for debate, but I still think he's easily the best Center we've ever had. If we can get these guys to develop around him properly, then we could actually become Mavericks East (instead of being I dunno, Clippers/Phoenix East).

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote OzRapFan wrote: View Post
    I scream it every time he misses a rebound, and i'm horse.

He is not a franchise player but for 10 million he is still good value.
    whatever! he is still the best player on the team and without him we suck far more than we were without Bosh!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

King Bargs.....remember it for sure! Our real all star! Someone that can put the team on his back and can work WITH his teammates forming like voltron. All u bargs hatin bosh ballwashers better recognize the King is in the building! Here's to u mack north, nubreed, tim w, all u haters who watched the miami game tonite instead of supporting raptor nation!

Raptors Republic Starter RaptorDan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Before I joined this forum, I was indifferent about Bargnani. I liked some parts of his game, but I wouldn't go to a Raptors game just because he was playing or it was his bobblehead night or anything. I wanted Bargnani to do well so the team did well. If BC found an amazing trade opportunity, then see you Bargs, thanks for your time. But the pure hatred for this man on this board from 2/3 of the members is pretty shocking. It is like a filthy disease. As soon as he has a bad game, then the forum flares up like a Parkdale crack whore's herpes. I have to say that now I truly route for Bargs to be an All-star even if its just so I don't have to read those f'n posts.
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Raptors Republic Starter RaptorDan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Multipaul wrote: View Post
    work WITH his teammates forming like voltron.
    I liked Thundercats. Lion-o, Cheetara, Pathro, Tygra and Snarf all against the dastardly Mumm-Ra.
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote RaptorDan wrote: View Post
    I liked Thundercats. Lion-o, Cheetara, Pathro, Tygra and Snarf all against the dastardly Mumm-Ra.
    would that mean bosh is "vulture-man"? i see the resemblance

Raptors Republic Rookie the_aftermath's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I've always been a Bargs fan and I'm really happy he's "proving" himself now. His 32 pts 9 rebounds were pretty awesome today and he's the reason we won this game. Now I get that he's not franchise material but as far as I'm concerned a franchise-like-player is the deciding factor in close games; as of late Bargs has been that player, good or bad.

I don't get what all this hatin on him will result in, if you're rooting for the team to do well then as it stands now you should be rooting for him to do well, not acting like a bunch of bipolar bitches that magically appear every time he has a "bad" game. It's pathetic and frustrating as a fan.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Regarding Lopez over Bargnani.... Bargnani is averaging more points and has a higher fg% so far this year. Lopez edges Bargs slighty in rebounds and is the better back to the basket player. Being said, Bargnani is a good player. It's a shame that people are constantly crying to trade him. If he goes, who leads the team? Whether you think he's a franchise player or not doesn't matter. He's the best player on the team like it or not. He can do it all, post up, hit the 3, hit the mid range jumper , drive to the basket. Name me other current centres who move as swiftly as Bargnani. Yeah he lacks at the defensive end but that's generally the knock against all european big men.

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote the_aftermath wrote: View Post
    I don't get what all this hatin on him will result in, if you're rooting for the team to do well then as it stands now you should be rooting for him to do well, not acting like a bunch of bipolar bitches that magically appear every time he has a "bad" game. It's pathetic and frustrating as a fan.
    i know what you mean, man. it's like being in a brothel and all the whores are on the rag.

its like instead of hoping he plays well, they hope he plays bad enough to get the boot. micro-managed tanking.

Thread Information