Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Trade ED DAVIS WHILE YOU STILL CAN

Raptors Republic Starter RaptorDan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

What you're missing to make your post a complete parody, Dunkin Derozan, is to pull some useless stats to show that Ed Davis sucks and then end all of your sentences with emoticons.

For example, Ed Davis should be traded. I mean come-on, his PER is 13.2, his simple rating is -6.9 and his production is a -12.5 The team is much better with him on the bench

Then perhaps later, Dunkin Derozan, you can bring this up again when Ed Davis gets injured and again make sure to use emoticons to make sure everyone knows you're very happy that he hurt himself and can't play.
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Raptors Republic Starter minks77's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

for what it's worth I think Ed Davis is the best young player on this team. He's like the anti Barbosa: tall, quick but not fast, talkative, defensive minded (and damn good at it), kinda intense... His is the only jersey I'd buy this year.

Raptors Republic Starter RaptorDan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Ed's going to be a beast!
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Is there a way to have a Republic vote to revoke posting privileges of D-bags like this? I sincerely hope there is.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote RaptorDan wrote: View Post
    What you're missing to make your post a complete parody, Dunkin Derozan, is to pull some useless stats to show that Ed Davis sucks and then end all of your sentences with emoticons.

For example, Ed Davis should be traded. I mean come-on, his PER is 13.2, his simple rating is -6.9 and his production is a -12.5 The team is much better with him on the bench

Then perhaps later, Dunkin Derozan, you can bring this up again when Ed Davis gets injured and again make sure to use emoticons to make sure everyone knows you're very happy that he hurt himself and can't play.
    Don't forget to use big fonts, bold, and the color red. Just teasing.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Uhmmm... did u watch the game?!?

This is a pointless, uniformed viewpoint on the best defensive big we've got on our squad, that's a rookie who missed all of training camp, is overcoming an injury and still doesn't have his legs underneath him--where do ppl get this stuff from???

Raptors Republic Starter Deadallus's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Raptor nation is earily similar to the U.S.; a panic state.
    Deadallus

Raptors Republic All-Star RaptorsFan4Life's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Ya, lets trade him...
    Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Fri Dec 17th, 2010 at 07:50 AM.

Raptors Republic Starter charlz's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
    Ed Davis and Amir Johnson the so called future front court of Toronto by some republic member experts is clearly a nightmare gone wrong. One half of baseketball is enough of a sample size for me. Ed Davis is gettin abused by Boozer and Noah. He is a liability on offence and his one block shot a game makes no difference to me. He brings out the weaknesses in Johnsons game as well since Amir can't get easy putbacks anymore now that the offence isan't all focused on shutting down Bargnani.

I hope all the Bargnani haters will shutup now the end.
    One of the stupidest knee-jerk post I have read ever.
    "I may be wrong ... but I doubt it"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information