Trade ED DAVIS WHILE YOU STILL CAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mack North wrote: View Post
    FYI, Bargs' 1 and only double-double of his rookie season came in his 23rd game. hhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/.../gamelog/2007/
    Amir played Center tonight 1-6 3 rebounds... makes Bargnani rebounding totals look all-staresque

Comment

Does anyone really know what's going on here?

Comment

Thom wrote: View Post
        Does anyone really know what's going on here?
        Retardedness... Just had to get a few points in then F Off. I suggest everyone else do the same...

Comment

lol ya i overreacted to bad game thats whats going on! Something that many people do on a daily basis whats so shocking?

Comment

You want to trade a rookie on a rookie contract and a PF who is under 25 for what?
            I'll keep this to Ed. You're judging him on his play when he hasn't played 10 games? Questioning his double-double? Comparing him to Boozer.

First can you look at how much money Boozer makes and how much the kid who started his first game tonight make? Then, compare the number of games played? You sir are a troll of the highest order. The Raps are the youngest team in the league and the starting lineup we had was the youngest in our history! These were literally kids playing against men! Trading affordable players before they mature is a science. You can't make sweeping statements after 1 game. 1 season -- maybe.

Comment

blackjitsu wrote: View Post
              You want to trade a rookie on a rookie contract and a PF who is under 25 for what?
              I'll keep this to Ed. You're judging him on his play when he hasn't played 10 games? Questioning his double-double? Comparing him to Boozer.

First can you look at how much money Boozer makes and how much the kid who started his first game tonight make? Then, compare the number of games played? You sir are a troll of the highest order. The Raps are the youngest team in the league and the starting lineup we had was the youngest in our history! These were literally kids playing against men! Trading affordable players before they mature is a science. You can't make sweeping statements after 1 game. 1 season -- maybe.
              #1 I never compared him to Boozer and never would at this point in their careers.
              #2 are you writing the paycheques I think not so why are you so worried about their salaries
              #3 Why are you so worried about the teams age. Last time I checkd OKC is a very young team yet there balling
              #4 If your going to use age as an excuse you should make no exceptions, Bayless is 22 Derozan 21 weems 24 johnson 23 why should Davis get more slack for lack of Defense (not to mention offence) then our other young players.

Comment

APRIL FOOOLS.... lolll this thread was total sarcasim just my way to vent about all stupid threads I v read over the past weeks... (don't really need to mention which ones. (Sorry Ed for having to take this out on you if you read I hope you understand).

PS Ed Davis will be pretty darn good soon just had to get my point across... People should stop over reacting after every game!!! Hope you people now know how i feel.
                Last edited by DunkinDerozan; Wed Dec 15, 2010, 11:50 PM.

Comment

wow

Comment

I made this account just to say you are a FAGGOT.

Comment

Nice try DunkinDerozan, but you still come off looking like an idiot.

Comment

What you're missing to make your post a complete parody, Dunkin Derozan, is to pull some useless stats to show that Ed Davis sucks and then end all of your sentences with emoticons.

For example, Ed Davis should be traded. I mean come-on, his PER is 13.2, his simple rating is -6.9 and his production is a -12.5 The team is much better with him on the bench

Then perhaps later, Dunkin Derozan, you can bring this up again when Ed Davis gets injured and again make sure to use emoticons to make sure everyone knows you're very happy that he hurt himself and can't play.
                        Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

for what it's worth I think Ed Davis is the best young player on this team. He's like the anti Barbosa: tall, quick but not fast, talkative, defensive minded (and damn good at it), kinda intense... His is the only jersey I'd buy this year.
                          LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Ed's going to be a beast!
                            Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Is there a way to have a Republic vote to revoke posting privileges of D-bags like this? I sincerely hope there is.

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
                                What you're missing to make your post a complete parody, Dunkin Derozan, is to pull some useless stats to show that Ed Davis sucks and then end all of your sentences with emoticons.

For example, Ed Davis should be traded. I mean come-on, his PER is 13.2, his simple rating is -6.9 and his production is a -12.5 The team is much better with him on the bench

Then perhaps later, Dunkin Derozan, you can bring this up again when Ed Davis gets injured and again make sure to use emoticons to make sure everyone knows you're very happy that he hurt himself and can't play.
                                Don't forget to use big fonts, bold, and the color red. Just teasing.

Comment

Working...
                                X