No announcement yet.

Trade ED DAVIS WHILE YOU STILL CAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when all you people create threads that call for trading bargnani and are actualy serious about it then think I am just being sarcastic for mentioning we should trade Ed Davis because I highly doubt he is the defensive force you people think he will become.. I really dont understand all you people

Comment

Comment

Wow....um where to start? Esentially you want to trade a 21 year old rookie who has only played 10 games because he had trouble defending all-star Carlos Boozer? I really don't know what to say except this is a foolish post.

Comment

Rg1990 wrote: View Post
          Wow....um where to start? Esentially you want to trade a 21 year old rookie who has only played 10 games because he had trouble defending all-star Carlos Boozer? I really don't know what to say except this is a foolish post.
          you start with the fact that boozer was averaging 15.5 ppg coming into this game hes looked rusty hasn't had a training camp as hes missed most of the games this year and is nowhere near game shape. Yet he abused Davis made him look like a school girl... Boozer is a good player but we made him look like the next wilt chamerlain.

Comment

A veteran abusing a rookie in the post, how shocking!

Comment

DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
              when all you people create threads that call for trading bargnani and are actualy serious about it then think I am just being sarcastic for mentioning we should trade Ed Davis because I highly doubt he is the defensive force you people think he will become.. I really dont understand all you people
              You obviously are lumping all posters in as one group.
              You obviously have not read all comments in threads regarding trading Bargnani.
              You obviously have not read my comments in threads regarding trading Bargnani.

Bargnani has flaws which after 5 years are well known. Bargnani also has many strengths which after 5 years are well known.

Davis has played 10 games in the most talented and competitive league in the world. There is little that is well known about Davis outside of flashes of great promise on the defensive end of the court and offensive glass.

Comment

DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
                you start with the fact that boozer was averaging 15.5 ppg coming into this game hes looked rusty hasn't had a training camp as hes missed most of the games this year and is nowhere near game shape. Yet he abused Davis made him look like a school girl... Boozer is a good player but we made him look like the next wilt chamerlain.
                Funny how this was Davis' 10th game of the year and Boozer's 10th game of the year.

The only difference is Boozer has 508 more games of NBA experience, plus playoffs.

There has been some pretty poorly thought threads on RR but this might take the cake.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                  Funny how this was Davis' 10th game of the year and Boozer's 10th game of the year.

The only difference is Boozer has 508 more games of NBA experience, plus playoffs.

There has been some pretty poorly thought threads on RR but this might take the cake.
                  Its also funny how Davis looked like a little school girl guarding Boozer.

Comment

.................................................. ........... 0____0..... woooooow
                    this sooooo made my night, man, lol.... man its even funnier when u find out the guys serious..... wow.... man, here i was depressed bout my exams, and... u juss find a way to bring me a smile....

ty =)

Comment

I honestly wish Ed Davis all the best I hope he becomes a good NBA player just not at the expense of a Bargnani or Evans. If you use the age as an excuse now.. how come you are so keen on always bashing derozan and weems someone is being a hypocrite

Comment

dunkinderozan wrote: View Post
                        its also funny how davis looked like a little school girl guarding boozer.
                        s.m.h.

Comment

dunkinderozan is a forum troll
                          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Blasterfi9 wrote: View Post
                            .................................................. ........... 0____0..... woooooow
                            this sooooo made my night, man, lol.... man its even funnier when u find out the guys serious..... wow.... man, here i was depressed bout my exams, and... u juss find a way to bring me a smile....

ty =)
                            no problem man +1

iv felt the same way many times when reading posts

Comment

e2thed wrote: View Post
                              dunkinderozan is a forum troll
                              reminds me of MultiBalls(inhismouth)

Comment

FYI, Bargs' 1 and only double-double of his rookie season came in his 23rd game. hhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
                                http://www.basketball-reference.com/.../gamelog/2007/

Comment

Working...
                                X