Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Trade ED DAVIS WHILE YOU STILL CAN

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
    when all you people create threads that call for trading bargnani and are actualy serious about it then think I am just being sarcastic for mentioning we should trade Ed Davis because I highly doubt he is the defensive force you people think he will become.. I really dont understand all you people
    You obviously are lumping all posters in as one group.
    You obviously have not read all comments in threads regarding trading Bargnani.
    You obviously have not read my comments in threads regarding trading Bargnani.

Bargnani has flaws which after 5 years are well known. Bargnani also has many strengths which after 5 years are well known.

Davis has played 10 games in the most talented and competitive league in the world. There is little that is well known about Davis outside of flashes of great promise on the defensive end of the court and offensive glass.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote DunkinDerozan wrote: View Post
    you start with the fact that boozer was averaging 15.5 ppg coming into this game hes looked rusty hasn't had a training camp as hes missed most of the games this year and is nowhere near game shape. Yet he abused Davis made him look like a school girl... Boozer is a good player but we made him look like the next wilt chamerlain.
    Funny how this was Davis' 10th game of the year and Boozer's 10th game of the year.

The only difference is Boozer has 508 more games of NBA experience, plus playoffs.

There has been some pretty poorly thought threads on RR but this might take the cake.

Raptors Republic Starter DunkinDerozan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Funny how this was Davis' 10th game of the year and Boozer's 10th game of the year.

The only difference is Boozer has 508 more games of NBA experience, plus playoffs.

There has been some pretty poorly thought threads on RR but this might take the cake.
    Its also funny how Davis looked like a little school girl guarding Boozer.

Raptors Republic Rookie Blasterfi9's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

.................................................. ........... 0____0..... woooooow
    this sooooo made my night, man, lol.... man its even funnier when u find out the guys serious..... wow.... man, here i was depressed bout my exams, and... u juss find a way to bring me a smile....

ty =)

Post Thanks / Like

I honestly wish Ed Davis all the best I hope he becomes a good NBA player just not at the expense of a Bargnani or Evans. If you use the age as an excuse now.. how come you are so keen on always bashing derozan and weems someone is being a hypocrite

Post Thanks / Like

Quote dunkinderozan wrote: View Post
    its also funny how davis looked like a little school girl guarding boozer.
    s.m.h.

Raptors Republic All-Star e2thed's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

dunkinderozan is a forum troll

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Blasterfi9 wrote: View Post
    .................................................. ........... 0____0..... woooooow
    this sooooo made my night, man, lol.... man its even funnier when u find out the guys serious..... wow.... man, here i was depressed bout my exams, and... u juss find a way to bring me a smile....

ty =)
    no problem man +1

iv felt the same way many times when reading posts

Raptors Republic Superstar Mack North's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote e2thed wrote: View Post
    dunkinderozan is a forum troll
    reminds me of MultiBalls(inhismouth)
    Keep Calm & Chive On

Post Thanks / Like

FYI, Bargs' 1 and only double-double of his rookie season came in his 23rd game. hhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/.../gamelog/2007/
    Keep Calm & Chive On

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Mack North wrote: View Post
    FYI, Bargs' 1 and only double-double of his rookie season came in his 23rd game. hhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/.../gamelog/2007/
    Amir played Center tonight 1-6 3 rebounds... makes Bargnani rebounding totals look all-staresque

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone really know what's going on here?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Thom wrote: View Post
    Does anyone really know what's going on here?
    Retardedness... Just had to get a few points in then F Off. I suggest everyone else do the same...
    Keep Calm & Chive On

Post Thanks / Like

lol ya i overreacted to bad game thats whats going on! Something that many people do on a daily basis whats so shocking?

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

You want to trade a rookie on a rookie contract and a PF who is under 25 for what?
    I'll keep this to Ed. You're judging him on his play when he hasn't played 10 games? Questioning his double-double? Comparing him to Boozer.

First can you look at how much money Boozer makes and how much the kid who started his first game tonight make? Then, compare the number of games played? You sir are a troll of the highest order. The Raps are the youngest team in the league and the starting lineup we had was the youngest in our history! These were literally kids playing against men! Trading affordable players before they mature is a science. You can't make sweeping statements after 1 game. 1 season -- maybe.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote blackjitsu wrote: View Post
    You want to trade a rookie on a rookie contract and a PF who is under 25 for what?
    I'll keep this to Ed. You're judging him on his play when he hasn't played 10 games? Questioning his double-double? Comparing him to Boozer.

First can you look at how much money Boozer makes and how much the kid who started his first game tonight make? Then, compare the number of games played? You sir are a troll of the highest order. The Raps are the youngest team in the league and the starting lineup we had was the youngest in our history! These were literally kids playing against men! Trading affordable players before they mature is a science. You can't make sweeping statements after 1 game. 1 season -- maybe.
    #1 I never compared him to Boozer and never would at this point in their careers.
    #2 are you writing the paycheques I think not so why are you so worried about their salaries
    #3 Why are you so worried about the teams age. Last time I checkd OKC is a very young team yet there balling
    #4 If your going to use age as an excuse you should make no exceptions, Bayless is 22 Derozan 21 weems 24 johnson 23 why should Davis get more slack for lack of Defense (not to mention offence) then our other young players.

Post Thanks / Like

APRIL FOOOLS.... lolll this thread was total sarcasim just my way to vent about all stupid threads I v read over the past weeks... (don't really need to mention which ones. (Sorry Ed for having to take this out on you if you read I hope you understand).

PS Ed Davis will be pretty darn good soon just had to get my point across... People should stop over reacting after every game!!! Hope you people now know how i feel.
    Last edited by DunkinDerozan; Wed Dec 15th, 2010 at 10:50 PM.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

wow

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

I made this account just to say you are a FAGGOT.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice try DunkinDerozan, but you still come off looking like an idiot.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information