Bargs 4th Place in East for All Star Centres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heinz57 wrote: View Post
    arguing who deserves to play in a pointless game is pointless. its nothing more than a popularity contest and a reason to feed millionaires egos.

there hasnt even been a competitive all-star game worth paying attention to in well over a decade.

its the MTV Music Awards for basketball players. if you REALLY give a fuck about who makes the all-star game, you probably would dig this lesbian named justin bieber i keep hearing about.
    http://lesbianswholooklikejustinbieber.tumblr.com/
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
      You're right on the point that people from NYC don't like the notion of being lumped in or associated with Newark, but the reality is that it's considered part of the greater new york metropolitan area. Just like how Oshawa and Hamilton are considered GTA.
      dude. NO THEY ARE NOT. anywhere i have to dial a "1" before "905" and i get dinged for a long distance call IS NOT part of my city. not sure about oshawa, but hamilton definitely falls into that category. plus hamilton has that wacky 289 area code too.

the GTA is defined as Toronto and it's immediate townships or something to that effect... basically, if you dont have the option of being on the Toronto census, you're not Toronto

NJ and NY may be REALLY close.. but by no means are they part of the same metropolitan area... i used to briefly live in bloomfield, nj, just north of newark... and people there are adamant about NOT being part of whatever the hell goes on in NY... and on the flipside, even mention NJ being part of their metropolitan area and you'll get laughed at, and possibly spit at, by a new yorker

point being... NOBODY in NYC would vote for a player on a NJ team.

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
        King Bargs
        Nice

Comment

Working...
        X