Andre Iguodala.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Iguodala.

I'm confused. Are we for or against the prospect of Andre Iguodala? Doesn't he address our needs at Small Forward perfectly? He can shoot, create for himself and others, defend and he is relatively young?

The 76ers aren't dealing him.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/rumors/p...urn=nba-292192

Comment

I think he is worth* $9-10M per year. $13+ over the next 3 seasons when he is already 27 is a bit much.

*no one is worth that but you know what I mean.

Comment

Andre Iguodala, no. There have been like 25 AI threads already, why make a new one??

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
          in all fairness... Washigton said the same about arenas & was just delt to Orlando for R.Lewis...

Orlando also Traded VC,Pietrus,Gortat & 1st rounder to Pheonix for Turkeypoo, J-Rich, Earl Clark

so anything is possible...

i like AI but he is over paid

Comment

DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
            in all fairness... Washigton said the same about arenas & was just delt to Orlando for R.Lewis...

Orlando also Traded VC,Pietrus,Gortat & 1st rounder to Pheonix for Turkeypoo, J-Rich, Earl Clark

so anything is possible...

i like AI but he is over paid
            Didn't they say the before they won the first overall pick and got a PG for the future?

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
              Didn't they say the before they won the first overall pick and got a PG for the future?
              they actually came out recently & said..

i read it on yahoo sports aswell as the AI trade debunk statement

could lower the value in a trade if its widely known that a guy is being heavly shopped around for soo long...maybe?
              Last edited by DoNDaDDa; Sat Dec 18, 2010, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Even though he is overpaid I would still like to see him in a raptors uniform. I watched the worlds this summer when he wasn't given the responsibility to carry the team and he was awesome. His defense was the best that I have ever seen it and he is fast. He can guard for us and put the ball in the hoop. The only downside is that no one knows what will happen next summer with the CBA and having a contract could suck if there's a hard cap set up.

Comment

Who can you move for him? 10 Mill is a lot to match. 1 of our first rounders (Miami's), and what else? Without the Peja contract it would be tough. In a general sense would I like Iggy? Sure. He is a solid #2 or top 3 on a respectable team. Answers a lot of issues as well.

Comment

i'd rather take on a guy like AI who's can still play than overpay for hedo but we already did that i guess
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Harrason Barnes Is the FUTURE
                      What if... Blazers had drafted both Drexler, Jordan?

From 1992 Beginner's Guide to the NBA Finals, The Oregonian's special section. Published 6/3/1992.

Michael Jordan was the #3 pick in the 1984 draft, after Portland selected Sam Bowie second.

Comment

For 12-13 million a season? No thanks.

Comment

Junior wrote: View Post
                          I'm confused. Are we for or against the prospect of Andre Iguodala? Doesn't he address our needs at Small Forward perfectly? He can shoot, create for himself and others, defend and he is relatively young?
                          I like the idea of Igodala because we could use him, but not until they get a solid heavy big to play with Bargnani first. Then we need to adress the SG and SF positions for sure.

Comment

Working...
                          X