What happened to the black jerseys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to the black jerseys?

Sorry if its been discussed before... just curious because I really like those jerseys, and they're still selling at the ACC/Real Sports, but they have not been worn this season by the Raptors.

i think it was a bosh thing LOL

not 100% but i think those were last years alternate...

i liked the huskies jerseys.. they should go back to the roots & re-adopt the huskies name.. much more suiting too.. ive not heard of many raptors in T.O

Comment

I dunnno.... not canadian enuff?

Comment

Ya, I'm wondering that too. I loved those jerseys

Comment

DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
          i think it was a bosh thing LOL

not 100% but i think those were last years alternate...

i liked the huskies jerseys.. they should go back to the roots & re-adopt the huskies name.. much more suiting too.. ive not heard of many raptors in T.O
          I'm a big supporter of the name change to the Huskies. It's so lame that T.O. bought into the dinosaur craze spurred on by a Spielberg movie. Very sad.

Comment

No way, "Raptors" pwns "Huskies". I'd much rather have the team be named after a dinosaur then a dog.

Comment

Raptors is much better than Huskies from a marketing standpoint and a cool standpoint. Dino's were cool way before Spielberg made them more popular just out check their history...

Comment

RaptorRoo wrote: View Post
                Raptors is much better than Huskies from a marketing standpoint and a cool standpoint. Dino's were cool way before Spielberg made them more popular just out check their history...
                for me its more of the fact that T.O was the Huskies way back in the beggining of the NBA, we should have been more proud of the origins of NBA Ball in T.O & kept the name...Huskies...besides i dont think there was ever any Raptors in Toronto EVER!....i am glad they got rid of the purple atleast.... nothing more GAY then purple dinosours LOL

Comment

DoNDaDDa wrote: View Post
                  for me its more of the fact that T.O was the Huskies way back in the beggining of the NBA, we should have been more proud of the origins of NBA Ball in T.O & kept the name...Huskies...besides i dont think there was ever any Raptors in Toronto EVER!....i am glad they got rid of the purple atleast.... nothing more GAY then purple dinosours LOL
                  LOL!! seriously... the name "Raptors" should depict a savage predatory image... instead, they pick Barney as the logo.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                    LOL!! seriously... the name "Raptors" should depict a savage predatory image... instead, they pick Barney as the logo.

I'm not seeing it...

Comment

i stand corrected.

but you gotta admit, the mascot does look like the illegitimate sibling of Barney.

Comment

more like this

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
                          more like this

LOL

I never knew Bosh did a movie! LOL

Comment

dondadda wrote: View Post
                            lol

i never knew bosh did a movie! Lol
                            lmao!!!!!

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                              think of teh kiddiez!1

Comment

Working...
                              X