Raptors vs Lakers Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors vs Lakers Thread

No Bargnani we are gonna to get hammered today.
    Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Sun Dec 19, 2010, 01:58 PM.

Yikes .... Kobe for another 81 today?

Comment

Kobe is running rings around demar. i wish he had a little bit more self-respect. im talking about kobe. i hope he realizes demar is not even close to his pinky in talent and maybe give the poor kid a break.

its getting really embarrassing.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
        Yikes .... Kobe for another 81 today?
        hell no. maybe 91. unless demar grows some balls or maybe if they put wright on kobe.

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
          hell no. maybe 91. unless demar grows some balls or maybe if they put wright on kobe.
          Triano heard me! hahahahaha

Comment

DeRozan is getting it done today.

Comment

Did anyone just catch the tsn score ticker blooper?

I swear I saw Luke Walton miss his foul shot but they still counted the bucket on the TSN score ticker. As of now they still haven't taken the point away.

Comment

And?
                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Linas with another solid game.....Sonny may not see a start again.
                  Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
                    Linas with another solid game.....Sonny may not see a start again.
                    We can only hope.

Comment

another game without a block.
                      badly, badly need a shotblocking center.
                      cant have games without a single block.
                      gasol 19, bynum 16. yikes.

Comment

I completely forgot that Weems was out of the lineup until I was looking at the box score after the game. That's how little impact he has when he's in. I was impressed how the team battled overall, it was clear that they were outclassed especially in terms of big men. There was a lot that needed to go right today for them not to get blown out: Johnson needed to avoid early fouls (check), the wings needed to have big games (check), they needed to get useful minutes from Dorsey (check), Bryant needed to have an off game (check), Calderon needed to do a good job pushing the tempo (check). I really think we could have won this game today with Bargs in the lineup and playing well. But we'll never know.

Comment

It seemed Davis hit a rookie wall today. He needs to develop more conditioning and strength to handle the rigors of the NBA schedule. He showed some good things again today but on a number of them he wasn't able to finish the play. The joys of cheering for a rookie.

Comment

play of the year?

Comment

Working...
                            X