Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Steve Nash

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

a canadian player on the canadian team? where is the petition, i'd like to sign up.

and i dont care if it screws up the "rebuilding" process. the raps are in perpetual rebuild mode.

one season of nash in toronto gives justification for retiring his jersey in this country

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

I would take Nash for 2 yrs regardless of his conditioning. he is a beast, dude rarely misses games, he is a warrior.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

I rather see Nash win a ring as well. One selling point of the Raptors though is Triano. If Nash were to decide to leave Phoenix, an active recruitment by Triano and BC would at least make him consider, I would think...

Post Thanks / Like

where is nash going to get traded to and win a ring exactly? all the contenders are pretty much set. if he comes to the raps they could easily push for a 7th or 8th seed. in the west? not so much. he actually has a better chance of winning anything with us.

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

miami needs a point guard... but they couldnt afford steve novak, much less steve nash

Post Thanks / Like

miami need a big pg who can defend and doesn't need the ball in his hands to be effective. nash is not any of those things.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

I was referring only to my opinion that I would like to see Nash with a ring, I wasn't implying it was realistic. Realistically, he won't ever win a ring, I just think he deserves one.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

I would get him to help lead the young guys. Then he can fade back slowly towards the bench since we'll probably draft a PG this year. The only thing I don't like about this is that he won't win a championship in Toronto and I really want him to get a ring. He deserves it.

Thread Information