X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solid of? I meant solid pg

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
      i didn't know jose had a 9 year contract.

anyways, i want nash to go to a legit contender and win a title, which is why he should go to miami. there legit with nash and he'd be a big contributor for them winning a championship and then he can come play here for 1 or 2 years.
      Whoops... typo. 3 years.

Also, it is hard to know what is real or not in pro sports but this is an interesting read given the thread:

http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=18246

Nash happy, looking to stay

Comment

If we could land Nash, as Multipaul is positing, it would be a sold out game every night and the ratings would go through the roof. I would be very excited by this. I might even bone my wife a few times. Regardless of any of the negatives this deal might have, it would be seriously cool to have Nash playing with us right now. Nash only has a couple of years left, so its now or never. Nash in 2012 wouldn't be as exciting. I probably wouldn't bone my wife.
        Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Maybe its the kid in me coming out, but I say if BC could pull the trigger on Nash, I would want him to do it. Just like RaptorDan said, I would be crazy excited too.
          Nash for PM, forget MVP!

Comment

Imagine how Nash's body holds up going from Phoenix (hot and dry) to Toronto (Cold and Humid) I love Nash, but no thanks

Comment

a canadian player on the canadian team? where is the petition, i'd like to sign up.

and i dont care if it screws up the "rebuilding" process. the raps are in perpetual rebuild mode.

one season of nash in toronto gives justification for retiring his jersey in this country

Comment

I would take Nash for 2 yrs regardless of his conditioning. he is a beast, dude rarely misses games, he is a warrior.

Comment

I rather see Nash win a ring as well. One selling point of the Raptors though is Triano. If Nash were to decide to leave Phoenix, an active recruitment by Triano and BC would at least make him consider, I would think...

Comment

where is nash going to get traded to and win a ring exactly? all the contenders are pretty much set. if he comes to the raps they could easily push for a 7th or 8th seed. in the west? not so much. he actually has a better chance of winning anything with us.
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

miami needs a point guard... but they couldnt afford steve novak, much less steve nash

Comment

miami need a big pg who can defend and doesn't need the ball in his hands to be effective. nash is not any of those things.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

I was referring only to my opinion that I would like to see Nash with a ring, I wasn't implying it was realistic. Realistically, he won't ever win a ring, I just think he deserves one.

Comment

I would get him to help lead the young guys. Then he can fade back slowly towards the bench since we'll probably draft a PG this year. The only thing I don't like about this is that he won't win a championship in Toronto and I really want him to get a ring. He deserves it.

Comment

Working...
                            X