Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Depending how high is the pick.

One of the picks ended up being Jonas Jerebko.
    That's exactly what I dislike about the argument. People cherry pick one success story and ignore the weight of history that shows you have a much slighter chance of picking up quality in the 2nd round. There is no evidence to suggest that BC would have drafted JJ had he kept the pick. He got a proven commodity in Delf.

Sometimes people get so wet for new blood they forget that vets win games.
    LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

In one Word: "Ball"

After acquiring UFA in Turkoglu, there was no need perceived need for the Raps or for Delfino to consider a reunion--especially with DeRozan being drafted @ #9 to fill the other wing as a starter... Minutes, minutes, minutes.

Comment

Legalize-It wrote: View Post
        can anyone shed some light, on why delfino didn't come back ?

was it a minutes issue, or personal or something else ?

just wondering if anyone knows...

thanks,
        I know why I would have traded him. When he played for the Raptors he was far too inconsistent. One good game could be followed by three horrible games. He might then go on a five game hot streak only to follow it up with eight sub par games. Even in games, he could hit the bench and come back a totally different looking player. Basically, he was totally undependable. They got a great deal for him. Poor guy is still reeling from a concussion right now.

Comment

Working...
        X