Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: McGrady Disses Bosh; Says Toronto Fans Don't Know Why They're Even Booing.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
    Bosh didn't say anything bad about the city and never left on a bad note like Carter. He played out his contract and had every right to go play for another team. I'm not sure where you guys are getting this shit from...
    Good points. I don't understand all the hate on for Bosh either. He fulfilled his contractual obligations for 7 years and left to get a chance to play with Wade and James. He earned the right to do that. The manner in which he left (e.g. the tweets, the silly comments about Toronto etc.) were all childish and immature. There's no arguing that. However, when you look at Bosh's work over 7 years in Toronto, the good far outweighs the bad. After Carter left in 2004, Bosh was the only reason the Raptors remained relevant throughout the NBA. On most nights, he was the Raptors best player by a country mile and the only reason we stayed in so many games. Off the court, he also did a ton of stuff including a heck of a lot of work for the Boys and Girls Club of Canada. What happened this past summer was nothing more than a 26 year old guy being caught up in the Hollywood hype. I'm sure as he matures, he'll come to realize the errors of his ways. When he comes back on the 16th, I think he should be booed because he is a member of the Heat and we all want the Raptors to win. I don't think he should be booed because of what happened over the last few months of his time in Toronto. Unfortunately, I think the opposite will happen. I don't get Toronto fans sometimes. They can be very negative. It's time to get over Bosh, VC, McGrady and the rest. Stop thinking about the past and start thinking about the present and the future.

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote jd4 wrote: View Post
    When he comes back on the 16th, I think he should be booed because he is a member of the Heat and we all want the Raptors to win.
    this man gets it. right on.

Raptors Republic All-Star DoNDaDDa's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

im all for booing a guy but....to a certain point.....after 10 years we just look like a jilted ex lover who has never got over a love....
    T-mac was a douche yes but everytime we boo him it shows him that we still havent got over him.... prob makes him feel bigger then life..... some of these guys are just pure heals & love to be boo'd..it brings the best out of some of these douches...which in turn burns us even more.....the media in this city are the idiots too...they love to stir the pot...make issues were none exsist...they always make things look worse then they are too(kinda like the G20 riots) if ud watched CP24 that day ud have thought it was the Watts riots the way the media was going on) the media are the sheep hurders & the fans are the sheep....just getting herded around were ever there told....I can say for certain that T-mac didnt like the orginization... but he def. liked the city... dude would come home every night they were in the city with a diff. girl.....he was always out partying( more then the Turk) he loved the city too much.......soo much he forgot he was a baller sometimes....(prob was the Kush)
    Last edited by DoNDaDDa; Fri Dec 24th, 2010 at 01:36 PM.

Raptors Republic All-Star e2thed's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

bosh stands for "Big.Overpaid.Stupid.Homo" i dare some1 to make a poster of that when he comes in Februrary

Raptors Republic Starter minks77's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote e2thed wrote: View Post
    bosh stands for "Big.Overpaid.Stupid.Homo" i dare some1 to make a poster of that when he comes in Februrary
    you can make it but they won't let you in with it. Of course you could make a family friendly sign and a sharpie to write out your real feelings on the reverse once in!

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

people BOO! because we were on the brink of having something special. too this day that was the best Raptor Team. he was an integral part of that success. no player on that raptor team ever had that level of success again. his decision to leave from that perspective was selfish. and after receiving all of his individual accomplishments, he has never left the first round will never get a championship. and when people think of the potential of VC and Tmac with Davis. all they can do is BOOOOOO!!!

Raptors Republic Starter Raptorsss's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Bosh chose to win while TMAC chose to be a loser. Bosh actually played hard for this city and TMAC not so much. If TMAC stayed the team would have had 4 All-stars in their starting 5. Kobe said it himself that the Raptors should have been their eastern conference rivals in 2000-2003. With a good supporting cast. This is why TMAC should be booed. Bosh not so much.

Do you guys boo Mats Sundin when he played in Vancouver?
    -"You canít run from me. I mean, my heart donít bleed Kool-Aid."
    -"ďI ainít no diva! I donít have no blond hair, red hair. Iím Reggie Evans.Ē

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information