Larry Brown Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry Brown Anyone?

So now that he's available and apparently willing to find another team, wouldn't it be our shot at a high profile coach ?
    Last edited by Fanchie; Thu Dec 23, 2010, 07:46 AM.

thats all I want for christmas.

Comment

Fanchie wrote: View Post
      So now that he's available and apparently willing to find another team, wouldn't it be our shot at a high profile coach ?
      What has he done recently that makes him so valuable? Also why do we need a high profile coach now when the roster isn't ready to compete? What exactly did you expect from this season? I honestly believe that the team is exceeding expectations and Triano deserves the credit for that. I also wouldn't mind seeing him coach the team when the roster is ready to compete because Jay is a guy that was actively recruited by coach K to assist him with team USA.

Comment

Just say no to Larry Brown!
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

not so fast

Don't be so quick to toss Larry Brown aside...I mean seriously, you can't have too many high profile assistant coaches on one team!!

Comment

These cardiac boys will literally give this man a heart attack.
            “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Fanchie wrote: View Post
              Trust me if I am Larry Brown, I would not want to coach here and get insane over the Raptors terrible D. .

Comment

Larry Brown hates rookies and hates rebuilding. He would not coach here and I don't want him to.
                Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

smushmush wrote: View Post
                  Trust me if I am Larry Brown, I would not want to coach here and get insane over the Raptors terrible D. .
                  ya Larry's 70.... he'd prob have a heart attack after the first few games with our D....

id bet hed take a job at ESPN before the Raptors

Comment

what's it gonna change?
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Employee wrote: View Post
                      Larry Brown hates rookies and hates rebuilding. He would not coach here and I don't want him to.
                      Exactly.

Comment

LB is meant for a team that is on the cusp. That we are not.

Comment

there's another coach brown we should hire instead

Comment

abso-notly!

Larry Brown's better days as a coach are far far behind him. He's on the list of people I don't want as our coach so are the following:

1. Leo Rautins
                            2. Isaiah Thomas
                            3. Scrooge McDuck

Here is a coach I'd love to see return to the NBA:

Rudy Tomjanovich

That's it, that's all...have a good holiday peeps!
                            i8theball.com it's a website...about, you know....basketball.

Comment

johnp wrote: View Post
                              What has he done recently that makes him so valuable? Also why do we need a high profile coach now when the roster isn't ready to compete? What exactly did you expect from this season? I honestly believe that the team is exceeding expectations and Triano deserves the credit for that. I also wouldn't mind seeing him coach the team when the roster is ready to compete because Jay is a guy that was actively recruited by coach K to assist him with team USA.
                              He took over the bobcats last year, made them one of the best defensive teams in the league within 2-3 months, and got them into the playoffs for the first time in their franchise history, thats all he has done recently ...

The only thing that messed him up is MJ letting felton and chandler go for basically nothing in return, otherwise the bobcats would be pretty decent this year too.
                              "Defense wins championships."

Comment

Working...
                              X