Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YGZ get some love (and no love) from NBA.com for bringing the JAM.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YGZ get some love (and no love) from NBA.com for bringing the JAM.

Not sure if this link will work,
    http://www.nba.com/video/channels/to...s=iref:nbahpt2
    but either way, go check the top dunks of December at NBA.com.

Amir and Derozan get a shout out. Some pretty decent jams.

There's also a video on there where they're are discussing who should be in the dunk contest and not ONCE did they mention Demar. I was surprised. He NEEDS another shot.
    They said DRose over Demar. Horseshat.

That is crap. There are a lot of good in-game dunkers but you can't dunk over people in the dunk contest like you can in a game. Take Shannon Brown for instance last year. Great dunks in games but sucked so bad in the dunk contest. I think you'd see the same thing with DRose and Blake Griffin. Their dunks look great on the highlight reels but those aren't Dunk Contest dunks.

Comment

albertan_10 wrote: View Post
      That is crap. There are a lot of good in-game dunkers but you can't dunk over people in the dunk contest like you can in a game. Take Shannon Brown for instance last year. Great dunks in games but sucked so bad in the dunk contest. I think you'd see the same thing with DRose and Blake Griffin. Their dunks look great on the highlight reels but those aren't Dunk Contest dunks.
      Very important point. +1.
      The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
      Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
      www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
      http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
      http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

Same as "The king" as they were calling him on NBA TV. He has two in-game dunks that he does. Anyone think VC can still get up?

Comment

I would LOVE to see Vince go back in. I say he still dunks with the best of them.
          But I agree that I don't think Rose and Lebron show enough creativity on their dunks to deserve a place in the contest.

Comment

Maybe so,but its not like Demar shows any creativity in his in-game dunks either

Comment

Rose is a really good dunker. Better than Demar? Debatable, but Rose is very good.

Comment

Well it's been announced and its weakest Dunk Contest I can think of. Besides Blake and Javale it's going to be WEAK.
                Jennings?! Are you kidding me?! Ridiculous.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                  . Jennings?! Are you kidding me?! Ridiculous.
                  What a joke this year will be...McGee wont be able to compete in the popularity contest that is the Blake Griffin show...

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                    Not sure if this link will work,
                    http://www.nba.com/video/channels/to...s=iref:nbahpt2
                    but either way, go check the top dunks of December at NBA.com.

Amir and Derozan get a shout out. Some pretty decent jams.

There's also a video on there where they're are discussing who should be in the dunk contest and not ONCE did they mention Demar. I was surprised. He NEEDS another shot.
                    They said DRose over Demar. Horseshat.
                    Nobody outside of Toronto, Compton CA and possibly USC cares whether DeRozan is in the dunk contest. 95% or more outside of those communities above would chose Rose over DeRozan.

The NBA has to cater to public demand
                    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                      Nobody outside of Toronto, Compton CA and possibly USC cares whether DeRozan is in the dunk contest. 95% or more outside of those communities above would chose Rose over DeRozan.

The NBA has to cater to public demand
                      Choosing Ibaka is catering to Public demand? Lol

Comment

When I got word of who's dunking this year I just shook my head. It couldn't be more obvious that it's an attempt to pimp Griffin. He would have to slip and fall mid dunk to lose this thing.

Comment

blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                          When I got word of who's dunking this year I just shook my head. It couldn't be more obvious that it's an attempt to pimp Griffin. He would have to slip and fall mid dunk to lose this thing.
                          Was thinking the same thing! And Jennings hasn't been anything special this year, they need to get his name into the All-Star game somehow, but he's not skilled enough for the skills competition.
                          All of the talk leading up to the dunk constest is going to be Griffin and Jennings because nobody saw him coming as a pick.

Comment

Working...
                          X