Players Hate Going Against Reggie Evans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players Hate Going Against Reggie Evans

It is not really a secret, but opponents really don’t like going up against injured Raptors forward Reggie Evans.

This week’s Sports Illustrated reveals that out of 168 NBA players asked “Who do you hate to see between you and the hoop?” 2% said Evans.

Only three players — Shaquille O’Neal (40%), Dwight Howard (30%) and LeBron James (10%) got more support.

Rookie Blake Griffin tied Evans at 2%.
    Source: Toronto Sun

"4 guys Hate Going Against Reggie Evans."

FIFY

Comment

Nine guys. That's 10% of the voters who did not vote for Shaq, Howard or James.

Comment

OTFP wrote: View Post
        "4 guys Hate Going Against Reggie Evans."

FIFY
        And 1 of them is Chris Kaman. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv1cBN8M-9I

Another is Grant Hill.

I think if Bruce Bowen was still playing, he'd be near the top of the list. He was certainly one of the dirtiest players in NBA history along with Bill Laimbeer, Dennis Rodman and maybe the duo of Stockton and Malone from Utah.

I put Shaq at the top of the list of guys I wouldn't want to play against because he is a huge c*nt. I bet he smells like rotten tuna. Does the guy ever shut-up? His ego only rivals Lebron's.
        Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

jesus christ 2% of 168 is 3.36

Comment

I forgot it was a limited poll. Pop 450 instead of 168 in the calculation and you'll get my number.

Comment

And last year SI did a similar poll with "Who do you think is the dirtiest player in the NBA?" Guess who won?

REGGIE REGGIE REGGIE

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vau...6789/index.htm
              Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Who wants to drive to basket and have to look at this ugly mug?

Seriously who want to get hugged in public by Evans or have their family jewels grabbed.

Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

I would be pretty friggin scared as well.

Comment

I love it when pro athletes say they can't afford to miss a game financially. Those dudes make more per game than I do in a year.

Comment

Working...
                    X