Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Bibby to Toronto Rumour

Raptors Republic All-Star Balls of Steel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote jeff_hostetler wrote: View Post
    Here's what should happen:

Calderon and Bargnani for Bibby and Josh Smith.

Basically, it's a move on Atlanta's part for Bargnani, who can help them score and start at the 5, which allows Horford to move to his natural 4 spot. Horford/Bargs = one of best interior combos in the league.

T.O. then swaps Peja for Dalemebert.

Bayless/Bibby
    Derozan/Barbosa
    Kleiza/Weems
    Smith/Davis
    Dalembert/Johnson
    Man's allowed to dream right? If Dalembert trade happens along with Bargs shipped out of town for Smith, we immediately lower our Points Against to less than 100 ppg. If it does happen, Bryan is the next name of my kid (if it happens to be a boy!).
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote jeff_hostetler wrote: View Post
    Here's what should happen:

Calderon and Bargnani for Bibby and Josh Smith.

Basically, it's a move on Atlanta's part for Bargnani, who can help them score and start at the 5, which allows Horford to move to his natural 4 spot. Horford/Bargs = one of best interior combos in the league.

T.O. then swaps Peja for Dalemebert.

Bayless/Bibby
    Derozan/Barbosa
    Kleiza/Weems
    Smith/Davis
    Dalembert/Johnson
    i'm usually of the mindset of "trading your best offensive player when the rest of your team doesnt have detroit pistons circa 2004 type defense is just plain retarded"... but that's not a bad lineup at all..

Raptors Republic Veteran Bendit's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Amidst all the conjecture I believe Zaza is at least a Gortat lite if not very similar except that Gortat has better agility. He is being under utilized with Horford taking the major mins.

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

I like Zaza. My only fear is we may be trading a young big. I also can live with Bibby starting for us. Mainly because of the guy who would be backing him up.

Raptors Republic Veteran Buddahfan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Calderon and Johnson for Smith and Bibby
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

What's with all the Bibby love? The guys best years were when Sacramento had Vlade Divac. He's atrocious on defense and his shooting is sub-par and declining. Bibby is clearly a downgrade on Jose. Thus the trade would only make sense if we're upgrading a big.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information