Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alabi Called Back Up (UPDATE - Post #17)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to hear and my own inclination is that he stay there and get lots of pt. One of the downsides though (apart from one's own personal motivation and psyche) is the lack of training facilities generally including an eating regimen of nutrition. It is obvious that SA has to bulk up and on his per diem in the minors this isn't going to happen during bus stops and in motel room dining rooms. Hope the Raps see to this aspect.

Comment

Alabi Recalled

Source

No clue why. Is there a limit to the number of times you send someone down? I think D League is on break for the D League showcase... He has been improving down there, I would have the break like other players down there.

Comment

They're going to be making a trade soon, probably next week. Expcect 1 or more of our bigs gone, my money is on Dorsey and Evans' expiring contract.

Comment

Multipaul wrote: View Post
          They're going to be making a trade soon, probably next week. Expcect 1 or more of our bigs gone, my money is on Dorsey and Evans' expiring contract.
          http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=4nwyx5v

How about that? Playoff bound as I think this makes them 7th in the East. Not sure this is the best thing to do long term unless they can squeeze another first round pick through Peja then that would give them 3 first round draft picks to prepare for when Wallace, Diaw, and Barbosa are gone in 2 seasons.

Jordan saves $21M next season and another $4-5M saving on Wallace's contract this season.
          Last edited by mcHAPPY; Fri Jan 14, 2011, 05:17 PM.

Comment

I REALLY hope they don't trade King Solomon. He's has a TON of talent, he just needs time to develop.

@Multipaul I highly doubt they are going to trade any bigs. We already have a shortage as it is. Only person I can think of that we would probably trade that is a big is Evans. Dorsey has been extemely productive and has a great contract. I don't think anyone will give anything for him that'll be worth it.
            Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Fri Jan 14, 2011, 05:24 PM.

Comment

good job now he just needs to get some real floor time.

Comment

He was sent down to play in this week's D-League Showcase, but he'll return for Toronto on Friday night.
                http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archiv...#ixzz1B3WIgW7D

Comment

Working...
                X