Julian Wright's Locker Room Nickname?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julian Wright's Locker Room Nickname?

Eric Koreen: Jose Calderon just called Julian Wright Ju-Ju in post game interview. It was awesome. Twitter
    Source: HoopsHype.com

JuJu was his nickname in Nola and he might have got it as far back as college or high-school.
    -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
    -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

i thought everyone was calling him that all along... seriously... i have been...

so much so, whenever he gets playing time i find myself saying "Jeeeeeeeeeew" in the Borat voice... and "the claw!" when he's on defense

Comment

Damn Heinz that's funny
        Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Apparently this is a juju charm. Should we start bringing these to the game to support our man, Julian?
          Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
            Damn Heinz that's funny
            its funny until i start throwing money at the TV every time Jordan Farmar or Omri Casspi are playing.

im not saying i do that... because doing that would be racist...

but if you could place bets on me doing that or not... the smart bet would be on me doing it.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
              its funny until i start throwing money at the TV every time Jordan Farmar or Omri Casspi are playing.

im not saying i do that... because doing that would be racist...

but if you could place bets on me doing that or not... the smart bet would be on me doing it.
              you're on a roll!

Comment

JuJu's been his nickname from time. Even when he started training camp, players on our team called him that.
                The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
                Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
                www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
                http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
                http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

LMAO @ Heinz dude your hilarious! lol
                  We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

Working...
                  X