Remember this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In case we forget, here's 10 reasons why VC sucks:

Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSmzkJF7Ons
      100 reasons why he's the greatest.
      Last edited by Joey; Mon Jan 10, 2011, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Raptors_ wrote: View Post
        ya carter was amazing, if he had stayed with us he would have been on the level of kobe or MJ but he decided to be a big douche and leave for NJ and his carrer went down the toilet after that.
        carter decided to be a big douche long before he was traded to NJ. him staying here would've changed nothing.

Comment

Carter no doubt should be in the debate when a "best dunker of all-time" discussion happens breaks out.

Comment

Vince wasn't only one of the greatest dunkers of all time, he was one of the best leapers of all time. I was watching some you tube clips of him from 1999-2000 when he was playing exhibition games for team USA and the leaps and strides he was making was eye-popping. I have never seen anything like that since. If only he committed himself everyday, we'd be talking about him as a HOF player.

Comment

i hate VC as much as anyone else, but i'd be lying to myself if i didn't admit he is the greatest dunker of all-time.

in one contest, he pulled off more innovative dunks than most of the dunk legends pull off in their careers.

that shit was magical

too bad he's a douche.

Comment

heinz57 wrote: View Post
                i hate VC as much as anyone else, but i'd be lying to myself if i didn't admit he is the greatest dunker of all-time.

in one contest, he pulled off more innovative dunks than most of the dunk legends pull off in their careers.

that shit was magical

too bad he's a douche.
                I hear ya man. Vince will always be half-man, half-amazing.
                But I just look at like I do Michael Jackson or Tom Cruise. (Or Carrot-Top. hahaha)
                As a person, a human-being, no I probably don't like them that much.
                But as the best at what they do, you've gotta admire and respect them for what they've done.

And for the Flying Circus that he brought to us night-in and night-out, he DEFINITELY was the best at what he did.
                Last edited by Joey; Tue Jan 11, 2011, 06:50 PM.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                  I hear ya man. Vince will always be half-man, half-amazing.
                  But I just look at like I do Michael Jackson or Tom Cruise. (Or Carrot-Top. hahaha)
                  As a person, a human-being, no I probably don't like them that much.
                  But as the best at what they do, you've gotta admire and respect them for what they've done.

And for the Flying Circus that he brought to us night-in and night-out, he DEFINITELY was the best at what he did.
                  VC's an idiot for sure, but he is definitely not a freak like MJ or Tom Cruise. Now Dennis Rodman, he is a freak!

I'm not sure if anyone remembers A.C. Green? That dude was also a freak. He retired from the NBA a VIRGIN! No shit! He said that god told him he shouldn't have sex. His god is really really mean. Not as mean as evil lord xenu, but still really mean.
                  Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

What about that John Salley. He's vegan. I'd argue his leaf eating ass is a bigger freak than the dude who showed up to a book signing in a wedding dress.

steak is the greatest thing on the planet.

Comment

Working...
                    X