X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember this?

Those were the days, eh?

Or how bout THIS?

My god... that man must have gone home and killed himself.
    Last edited by Joey; Sat Jan 8, 2011, 03:30 PM.

Yup, some of the greatest basketball memories of my youth. Hands down.

Comment

Brings a lump to my throat and a tear to the eye. Fuck you Vince.

Comment

xRevise wrote: View Post
        Yup, some of the greatest basketball memories of my youth. Hands down.
        Hands down, indeed. And that vid is good, just because it actually lets some of those guys talk about their hilarious reactions to his dunks.

Dude was epic on massive proportions. He'll always have a piece of my heart. haha

Comment

Its hard to forget....

Comment

Now show us some vids of him pouting on the floor and with a towel over his head on the bench. All flash and no show. MJ had pegged him right early and we all went ohhhh nooo. And he was right considering what he has produced so far...with all that talent.

When it comes down to it Wince is a puss.

Comment

so bittersweet

Comment

Even the french commentator is just like "he went on his head, right over him *laugh* right over his head"

Comment

ya carter was amazing, if he had stayed with us he would have been on the level of kobe or MJ but he decided to be a big douche and leave for NJ and his carrer went down the toilet after that.

Comment

I often stalk these forums. I just had to make an account to post a reply to this. Can we get him and Tmac back. Even injury prone old Tmac and Vince are better than the tosh that play for us now.

Comment

draftedraptor wrote: View Post
                      I often stalk these forums. I just had to make an account to post a reply to this. Can we get him and Tmac back. Even injury prone old Tmac and Vince are better than the tosh that play for us now.
                      Disagree

Comment

you mean u like "me first" playing losers who have won nothing in their careers on teams far better than the Raps playing for the Raps?

Comment

Why would we want them? Especially Vince. If it were 10 years ago, we would have the awesomest 1-2 scoring punch in the league. Now, no way. Vince is too much of a douche, and TMac is not as good as DeRozan now.

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
                            Why would we want them? Especially Vince. If it were 10 years ago, we would have the awesomest 1-2 scoring punch in the league. Now, no way. Vince is too much of a douche, and TMac is not as good as DeRozan now.
                            haha Ya, it would be nice for the nastalgia effect but I wouldn't imagine that Vince and TMac of today could get very far against some of the younger, less injured players on the court.

But back in the day, man oh man, Vince was RIDICULOUS night-in and night-out. I don't think I've ever enjoyed watching basketball as much as I did when he was playing his best ball.

Comment

Put the crack pipe down for at least a day before you make a post...

Comment

Working...
                              X