Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Remember this?

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

i hate VC as much as anyone else, but i'd be lying to myself if i didn't admit he is the greatest dunker of all-time.

in one contest, he pulled off more innovative dunks than most of the dunk legends pull off in their careers.

that shit was magical

too bad he's a douche.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    i hate VC as much as anyone else, but i'd be lying to myself if i didn't admit he is the greatest dunker of all-time.

in one contest, he pulled off more innovative dunks than most of the dunk legends pull off in their careers.

that shit was magical

too bad he's a douche.
    I hear ya man. Vince will always be half-man, half-amazing.
    But I just look at like I do Michael Jackson or Tom Cruise. (Or Carrot-Top. hahaha)
    As a person, a human-being, no I probably don't like them that much.
    But as the best at what they do, you've gotta admire and respect them for what they've done.

And for the Flying Circus that he brought to us night-in and night-out, he DEFINITELY was the best at what he did.
    Last edited by Joey; Tue Jan 11th, 2011 at 05:50 PM.

Raptors Republic Starter RaptorDan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    I hear ya man. Vince will always be half-man, half-amazing.
    But I just look at like I do Michael Jackson or Tom Cruise. (Or Carrot-Top. hahaha)
    As a person, a human-being, no I probably don't like them that much.
    But as the best at what they do, you've gotta admire and respect them for what they've done.

And for the Flying Circus that he brought to us night-in and night-out, he DEFINITELY was the best at what he did.
    VC's an idiot for sure, but he is definitely not a freak like MJ or Tom Cruise. Now Dennis Rodman, he is a freak!

I'm not sure if anyone remembers A.C. Green? That dude was also a freak. He retired from the NBA a VIRGIN! No shit! He said that god told him he shouldn't have sex. His god is really really mean. Not as mean as evil lord xenu, but still really mean.
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

What about that John Salley. He's vegan. I'd argue his leaf eating ass is a bigger freak than the dude who showed up to a book signing in a wedding dress.

steak is the greatest thing on the planet.

Thread Information