Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

northgrantballer wrote: View Post
    No worries!

I really don't see that as viable. I can't see any way that the Clippers move both of their Centers and only get a big like Solomon Alabi back. That leaves them very vulnerable.

I am interested in DeAndre Jordan, but also very much in Minnesota's pick. That was my hole goal with this trade, to acquire both of those pieces.
    http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

The Minnesota pick is likely a top 5 pick, plus we have two others? Sign me up as fast as you can for this one... I don't usually check this forum but this makes sense to me...

Comment

The only way to get that Minnesota pick from the Clippers is to acquire Davis.

I say we do a Peja for Davis + the pick.

We take on an albatross of a contract, but Davis can ride the pine and collect his fortune while we grab a future top 5 pick. Eventually once Davis becomes an expiring contract we can swing him to a contender for another pick or a TPE or something. Davis can also be used as a backup to both Bayless and Jose, similar to what Banks was doing last year.

We may even be able to add Jordan to the trade since the Clippers will do anything to unload their mistake.

Comment

The Clippers don't actually seem that interested in trading Baron, that is what I have seen through different basketball blogs (clipperblog being the main one). It seems like they are growing content with the productivity that Baron is giving them and how he is meshing with Griffen.

If the Clippers were willing to do Baron and the Minnesota First Round pick, for Peja...I'm pretty sure I would do that. Baron could most likely be flipped in a year when his contract only has a year left. The 2012 draft looks deep with SF, and if Kyrie Irving stays at Duke for another year he would be added into that mixture as well. Baron could be worth having a good chance at that.
          http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

The Clippers would not make that trade.

VDN is a defensive minded coach.

Why would he give up Jordan for Bargnani. Insanity.
            Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
            Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Working...
            X