Raps/Nuggets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raps/Nuggets

Seeing as Denver is trying to shed as much salary as possible (Melo, Billips, Harrington), is there an oppertunity for the Raps to make a run at Nene?
    Something like this maybe?

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=4fo5pwn

Or maybe throw in Weems, or the Miami 1st rounder?

I'm not sure if Nuggets would part with him just for a TPE. They're lacking a bit up front at the moment. Then again, that ownership like you said seems intent on shedding salary, so I wouldn't be surprised if it did happen. I do like your thinking. I've always liked Nene. The only thing that concerns me is him is that he has openly said that once his contract is finished that he's gonna (or would like to) go back to Brazil.
    Last edited by MangoKid; Tue Jan 11, 2011, 03:45 PM.

Comment

I'd rather throw the TPE at the Clips for Kaman. Who knows if they'll hang onto him especially the way DeAndre Jordan is playing right now. And we know how cheap Donald Sterling is.

Comment

Well, it's not just the TPE that we're talking about here; the raps would have to sweeten the deal with some assets; either a young player (Alabi/Weems) or a draft pick (but not ours, thats fo sho). I think that this trade proposal fits right in with what Denver is trying to do: shed salary and aquire young assets. The only mitigating factor would be that there are other teams that could come up with a good (better) trade proposal as well.

Comment

Working...
        X