Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which players would you like to see in a raptors uniform?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    One of the more realistic gets could be Nic Batum. Portland is underperforming and in need of a shake up I think.
    ESPN The Magazine's Chris Broussard
    Portland not moving Batum

"The Nuggets were hoping they might be able to send Harris, whom Portland covets, to the Trail Blazers for Andre Miller and Batum, according to sources. It was likely wishful thinking because Portland has no intention of moving Batum."
    LINK

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
      HAH.. well then. Though a trade of Devis Harris for Andre Miller AND Nicolas Batum wouldn't interest me either.
      Last edited by Joey; Tue Jan 11, 2011, 10:40 PM.

Comment

Marc gasol. Emeka Okafor. Xavier Henry.

Draft: definitely Terrence Jones.

Comment

OJ Mayo. After reading something about him for Calderon and picks. Gives us a player who actually has the potential to be one of the NBA's best.

Bayless, Mayo, DeRozan, Davis/Amir, Bargnani. Imagine in 5 years if they all reach their max potential.

Comment

Macc wrote: View Post
            OJ Mayo. After reading something about him for Calderon and picks.
            When was this?

Comment

bearvon wrote: View Post
              I think we should go nuts this offseason trying to sign Jeff Green AND Marc Gasol.

I wouldn't mind BC checking in on Greg Oden.

And because it's such a weak draft, unless we can get Kyrie, I think we should package our picks and whatever else needs to happen in order to get a Steph Curry or Al Horford.
              Jeff green would be awsome at SF IMO
              Plus id love to see Oden in the TO. (big risk but if it panned out it would instantly make us betterand we would have a huge back court of sf-green-6'9, Pf bargs-7' and C-oden-7'

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                When was this?
                it was bleacher report hahahahahahahahaha

Comment

BC should just make a push for some good FA (see examples above) even though they are restricted FA. just throw a bunch of money at them and if their teams match the offer then so be it. its not like we dont have the cash.

Comment

I forgot one: Arron Afflalo. Although I don't think he would be looking to come off the bench but, if he would, that would be a great pick up for Toronto.

Comment

Sorry, Matt 52, but please not Corey Brewer.

Comment

1) Gasol
                        2) Aminu
                        3) Thompson
                        4) Bledsoe
                        5) Holiday
                        6) Brewer
                        7) Korver
                        8) Nash
                        9) Green
                        10) McGee

Comment

Chris Bosh.
                          your pal,
                          ebrian

Comment

Aside from the usual star players, I'd say Nash to get it out of our system.

Otherwise, it hit me when Dirk said Tyson Chandler changed their team defensively this year. How he made such a huge difference. I'd love a player who could change our team culture like that.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                              If I want a big then I'd go for Yao (post surgery), Perkins, or Horford (not realistic, but a guy can dream).

If I want a guard/forward then I'd go for Nash, Granger or Wallace (if we can convince him that there is some great pot in TO, he may come).
                              From CBS re. Rockets: "Buyout buyers or sellers? Buyers. A candidate to be acquired: Reggie Evans. If the Rockets are able to turn Yao Ming's expiring contract into an asset or two, they could be a late riser in the West."

Of course that's pure speculation (or less) but it would rank Yao, with Hakeem and Alonzo, as one of the greatest centres in Raptors franchise history!

Comment

Matt Bonner and only Matt Bonner.

Comment

Working...
                                X