Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which players would you like to see in a raptors uniform?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peja.

and Nash.....I would seriously love to see how far Stevie could take this group this year, wont win any championships, but would definitely make us a whole lot better instantly.

Comment

DeAndre Jordan or Jason Thompson appeal to me. I think either would round out our front court nicely and help add an extra dimension where we could match up with a variety of different styles of play.

The big thing I want is Minnesota's 2011 First Round pick from the Clippers. It is top 10 protected and then unprotected in 2012, which is supposed to be a deep draft. Out of draft picks, Kyrie Irving, Terrance Jones, and Michael Gilchrist all sound great to me.
      http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

Jermaine O'Neal

Comment

If I want a big then I'd go for Yao (post surgery), Perkins, or Horford (not realistic, but a guy can dream).

If I want a guard/forward then I'd go for Nash, Granger or Wallace (if we can convince him that there is some great pot in TO, he may come).

Comment

Aaron Brooks
            Rodney Stuckey
            Luis Scola
            Paul Millsap

Just throwing out names

Comment

Marc Gasol
              DeAndre Jordan

Comment

I assume we have to be realistic

I'm basing my picks on what we have now and building around what is already here while trying to stay as realistic as possible:

Marc Gasol
                Jeff Green (if he leaves OKC and gets to play SF somewhere, I think he will break out big time)
                JaVale McGee
                Hasheem Thabeet (Yes, I said it. I looked back at his college stats. I'd take a gamble on him. The Raps can afford a gamble).
                Al-Farouq Aminu
                Corey Brewer (He was very promising until his injury and hasn't quite fit in with Rambis it seems)

Including draft:
                Kyrie Irving
                Terrence Jones
                Chris Singleton
                Demeitri Mccamey
                Jordan Hamilton and Alec Burks (either would spell the end of Sonny)
                Josh Selby (I wonder if he could be the next Stephen Curry in the making? Keep in mind Selby is on a much deeper team and is not hte only scoring option. Except points, all other stats are fairly similar at the college level.)

That is enough for now.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post

I'm basing my picks on what we have now and building around what is already here while trying to stay as realistic as possible:

Marc Gasol
                  Jeff Green (if he leaves OKC and gets to play SF somewhere, I think he will break out big time)
                  JaVale McGee
                  Hasheem Thabeet (Yes, I said it. I looked back at his college stats. I'd take a gamble on him. The Raps can afford a gamble).
                  Al-Farouq Aminu
                  Corey Brewer (He was very promising until his injury and hasn't quite fit in with Rambis it seems)

Including draft:
                  Kyrie Irving
                  Terrence Jones
                  Chris Singleton
                  Demeitri Mccamey
                  Josh Selby (I wonder if he could be the next Stephen Curry in the making? Keep in mind Selby is on a much deeper team and is not hte only scoring option. Except points, all other stats are fairly similar at the college level.)

That is enough for now.
                  Yep. Put me down for that list of guys too.

Comment

Kevin Love he rebounds enough for the whole team.
                    Deadallus

Comment

I think we should go nuts this offseason trying to sign Jeff Green AND Marc Gasol.

I wouldn't mind BC checking in on Greg Oden.

And because it's such a weak draft, unless we can get Kyrie, I think we should package our picks and whatever else needs to happen in order to get a Steph Curry or Al Horford.

Comment

I'd have to go with:

Becky Hammon, Lauren Jackson, Sue Bird, or Ilona Korstine.

They can ball and they are HOT!

Last edited by RaptorDan; Tue Jan 11, 2011, 09:25 PM.
                        Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post

Marc Gasol
                          JaVale McGee
                          Al-Farouq Aminu

Including draft:
                          Kyrie Irving
                          Terrence Jones
                          Chris Singleton
                          Demeitri Mccamey

That is enough for now.
                          McGee isn't realistic.

Comment

RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
                            McGee isn't realistic.
                            Come draft day and the Raps pick higher than the Wiz and the Wiz want a particular player real bad..... you never know.
                            Last edited by mcHAPPY; Tue Jan 11, 2011, 10:01 PM.

Comment

One of the more realistic gets could be Nic Batum. Portland is underperforming and in need of a shake up I think.
                              Last edited by Joey; Tue Jan 11, 2011, 10:06 PM.

Comment

RaptorDan wrote: View Post
                                I'd have to go with:

Becky Hammon, Lauren Jackson, Sue Bird, or Ilona Korstine.

They can ball and they are HOT!

page 8 of google image searching becky hammon with safesearch turned off yields undesirable results of the old man gay sex variety

forever scarred. i hate you sir.

Ilona Korstine almost made up for it. Not quite. they were really old.

Comment

Working...
                                X