Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Steps In The Right Direction

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
    On average, we out rebound our opponent. I know. Who'da thunk it.
    For sure.

Progress is being made. I think fans, in general, are impatient - along the lines of, "What have you done for me lately?" However what is really making many Raptors fans impatient is the last 2 seasons they were suppose to be a playoff team and obviously were not. This is the first year where rebuilding has actually been suggested and promoted. Being the third season of losing but first year of an actual rebuild is frustrating.

Raptors Republic All-Star Balls of Steel's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, the step in the right direction was to head for the bottom to increase our chances of landing Irving or Jones. The way BC was "hiding" in the tunnel during the Detroit game was indicative of that direction. Him watching from the depths of the tunnel is similar to watching a horror flick with your hands partially covering your eyes. The horror, the horror...
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Thread Information