This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on me trading Cp3

Any feedback appreciated. I get Luis Scola, Tony Parker and Wilson Chandler while giving up Chris Paul and Jeff Green I am getting rid of Chris Paul's awful schedule in the second half, which includes six straight three game weeks including three of those weeks being playoff weeks.

My team as of now includes
    Scola
    T. Parker
    W. Chandler
    Bosh
    Jose
    Ben. Gordon
    Al. Jefferson
    DJ. Augustin
    B. Jennings
    C. Frye
    Tyrus Thomas
    Nene

Thanks.

I'd do that deal in a heartbeat. Then again, that's just me. Scola is pretty much 20 and 10, Chandler has been playing fantastically and will probably be getting more touches - even if he's traded to Denver, he'll probably be one of the top options on offense and TP9 is having a fantastic season. You obviously lose on assists, but you'll pick up more points, rebounds, FG%.
    Last edited by MangoKid; Fri Jan 14, 2011, 12:33 PM.

Comment

rev20002 wrote: View Post
      Any feedback appreciated. I get Luis Scola, Tony Parker and Wilson Chandler while giving up Chris Paul and Jeff Green I am getting rid of Chris Paul's awful schedule in the second half, which includes six straight three game weeks including three of those weeks being playoff weeks.

My team as of now includes
      Scola
      T. Parker
      W. Chandler
      Bosh
      Jose
      Ben. Gordon
      Al. Jefferson
      DJ. Augustin
      B. Jennings
      C. Frye
      Tyrus Thomas
      Nene

Thanks.
      Is that his first offer? My thought are why not try to squeeze out a little more? What else does he have on his team?

Comment

Working...
      X