Time To Jinx Johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time To Jinx Johnson

Johnson is currently shooting .575 from the field.

In order to qualify for the NBA Field Goal Percentage title a player needs to average at least 3.7 made Field Goals per team game.

Johnson is currently three made Field Goals shy of qualifying. Just prior to his back injury he briefly had enough Field Goals made per game to qualify. Since the injury, and it could be a coincidence, his Field Goal Attempts and Makes per game have dropped a bit dropping him just below the required 3.7 made Field Goals made per game requirement to qualify.

If he were to qualify at .575 he would currently rank 3rd in the NBA in Field Goal percentage behind Nene .634 and Okafor at .586.

Putting up this post is sure to jinx him
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.
Working...
X