Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Is DeRozan's Defense Worse than Bargnani's?

Raptors Republic Veteran Buddahfan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Pizzaman;59712[COLOR="Red" wrote:
    ]buddahfan another post that does not really need much thinking for an answer..[/COLOR].You just have to wake up for a split second to realize that DeRozan's everything is worse than Bargnani's, including his girlfriend. Bargnani is way better at all aspects of the game.
    Thanks for the complement.

You always want to keep your writing at the lowest level of understanding to increase your reading audience.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote 666 wrote: View Post
    Well I mostly played SF which required chasing guys and fighting for rebounds. I'd rather chase people off screens any day of the week. I did not play at a D1 or NBA level so it is what it is though.

About the center position, I think it's only fair to have to introduce some PFs. With SGs you can also add some PGs. SFs can play both but also lean to SG. I think the C/PF group is tougher to defend though. Nothing wrong with some disagreement. We are on a forum.

Sole SGs:
    Kobe Byrant, Ray Allen, Kevin Martin, Eric Gordon, Manu Ginobilli.

Sole Cs:
    Dwight Howard, Brook Lopez, Roy Hibbert, Marc Gasol, Will Bynum

Edge: Sole SGs

Mixed SGs:
    Dwayne Wade, Monta Ellis, Jason Terry, Rodney Stuckey, Gilbert Arenas

Mixed Cs:
    Amare Stoudemire, Blake Griffin, Tim Duncan, Kevin Love, LeMarcus Aldridge, Zach Randolph, Luis Scola, Chris Bosh, Pau Gasol, Al Jefferson, Al Horford, Nene Hilario, Elton Brand

Edge: Mixed Cs

Overall Edge: Cs
    Well, first of all, you'd have to throw in SFs, too, which changes the balance considerably. And since Bargnani is usually asked to defend the lesser big man, he doesn't usually defend those elite level player. Playing New York, he's usually put on guys like Mosgov, not Amare. DeRozen doesn't usually have the luxury of defending the weaker front court player, especially with Kleiza on the floor.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information