Karma is a funny thing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karma is a funny thing!

So James said karma will get you and God watches everything! Well mr. James, he was watching what you and Bosh did to your loyal fans. James and Bosh both injured their left ankle and Wade is soon to follow lol.

So do you think that us Raptors fans should be happy about that?
    I mean we have had our share and still have our share of injuries and no one feels bad for us raptors faithful.

What are your thoughts?
    Last edited by Stahmenah_Vybz; Sun Jan 16, 2011, 12:24 AM.

Im so over all the bosh and LBJ hate. I dont want these guys to get injured or anything thats to f'd up for me. If i was LBJ ai would have left too, have u seen the cavs team? why does anyone question why lebron left now... he had scrubs and he knew it. Look what Orlando just did for dwight, thats what they should have done for LBJ in cleavland and what BC kinda tried doing for bosh but couldnt get lucky. Anyways, i this could do some great stuff for us since we have their draft pick. Another good thing about having the pick is since Miami will want to be healthy for playoffs and they seem like they will have a good record, i can see them sitting alot of starters at the end of the season and falling a few spots and improoving our draft pick

Comment

Improving from the 28th to 26th pick. Lets shoot for those stars.
      Deadallus

Comment

Care not

Best way to deal with Bosh/bron is what we would do as a society if we were a mature society: ignore the child-men.

We created these ego beasts because we worship fame. Now we love to see them fall. They are not going to, unfortunately. Just a few sprains and a chance to win the division.

Comment

Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
          So James said karma will get you and God watches everything! Well mr. James, he was watching what you and Bosh did to your loyal fans. James and Bosh both injured their left ankle and Wade is soon to follow lol.

So do you think that us Raptors fans should be happy about that?
          I mean we have had our share and still have our share of injuries and no one feels bad for us raptors faithful.

What are your thoughts?
          Good points.

I have been thinking the same about Pau Gasol and his intentional right forearm shiv to Johnson's back, the same move that Jason Maxiell did to D. Howard in the playoffs that injured Howard like Johnson was injured.

I am waiting for karma to come around to Pau Gasol as a result of his play on Johnson.
          Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
          Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Wonder how many games Bosh misses after being cleared to play.

Comment

Working...
            X