Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Screwed by refs again

Post Thanks / Like

Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    should just rename the thread "india vs pakistan, palestine vs israel, and other arguments that are complicated, hard to understand, and have nothing to do with anything discussed in here"
    Hahahaha
    1 point for Heinz.
    Ooo, China vs. Tibet?

Post Thanks / Like

seriously, park it... this argument is tired as hell... roy vs bargs vs aldridge has been argued to death.. everyone has a decent point, and nobody is right.
    In think at this point the argument could be won or lost based on team need. The Raptors could use a little more of what Aldridge brings to the table. That's not to say things can't change. Having Ed Davis in the equation could change things significantly because of his potential to do the blue collar work at the highest level. I think Bargnani would be absolutely spectacular next to a dominate low post player. Good luck finding one of them kicking around for anything less than a "Bargnani plus other assets" price tag.

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

in the end its not an argument worth having.

would aldridge be a good addition to the team? ya, for sure.. but back in 06 we had bosh

was roy worth the potential wonky knee issues that EVERYONE knew about in 06? its hard to tell.. but its not looking so good

was bargs a bust #1 pick? bust is a term i reserve for kandi-man / kwame type busts... bargs is arguably one of the 3 best offensive players from the entire draft class.. so its REALLY hard for me to say it was a wasted pick

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

in the end its not an argument worth having.

would aldridge be a good addition to the team? ya, for sure.. but back in 06 we had bosh

was roy worth the potential wonky knee issues that EVERYONE knew about in 06? its hard to tell.. but its not looking so good

was bargs a bust #1 pick? bust is a term i reserve for kandi-man / kwame type busts... bargs is arguably one of the 3 best offensive players from the entire draft class.. so its REALLY hard for me to say it was a wasted pick
    and honestly, wouldn't we be all upset if we didnt have the tandem of Gay-Mayo in Memphis right now? just sayin.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information