Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Raptors IRC Chat

  1. #1
    Raptors Republic All-Star RaptorsFan4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,752
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Raptors IRC Chat

    I run an IRC channel on EFnet called #raptors. It'd be great if there were some more people, there are only like 5-8 people on there (and a bunch of bots). Would love it if some of you guys can come on.

    http://raptorschat.sportsontheweb.net/

    http://www.efnet.org/?module=servers #Raptors

    If you have a irc client.. irc://irc.choopa.ca/raptors

  2. #2
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
    I run an IRC channel on EFnet called #raptors. It'd be great if there were some more people, there are only like 5-8 people on there (and a bunch of bots). Would love it if some of you guys can come on.

    http://raptorschat.sportsontheweb.net/

    http://www.efnet.org/?module=servers #Raptors

    If you have a irc client.. irc://irc.choopa.ca/raptors
    IRC? is this 1992?

  3. #3
    Raptors Republic All-Star RaptorsFan4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,752
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Hey, don't mock IRC. It still works great.

  4. #4
    Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    in a van down by the river
    Posts
    2,798
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    i too haven't used IRC since the mighty wooly mammoths roamed the land... but i'll probably check it out later

    is mirc still a reliable client?

  5. #5
    Raptors Republic All-Star RaptorsFan4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,752
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    i too haven't used IRC since the mighty wooly mammoths roamed the land... but i'll probably check it out later

    is mirc still a reliable client?
    Ya, everyone uses mirc pretty much. If you want an alternative Xchat is also pretty good.

    Bot commands: cmds, dailyleaders, failboat, finalscores, fstats, gameleaders, headtohead, info, keywords, leaders, livescores, lottery, oncourt, oppranks, oppseasonstats, oppstats, oppteamleaders, ranks, record, roster, salary, schedule, score, scores, seasonstats, standings, starters, stats, streaks, teamleaders

    example: !scores

    RSS can be access by using ~realgm, ~raptorsrepublic or ~raptors commands.
    Handy bot commands

  6. #6
    Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    in a van down by the river
    Posts
    2,798
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    /me slaps you around a bit with a large trout

  7. #7
    Raptors Republic All-Star RaptorsFan4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,752
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    /me slaps you around a bit with a large trout
    /action

    Edit: :| It's /me on mirc, /action on Xchat.

  8. #8
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Colborne, ON
    Posts
    240
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Any of you guys on ICQ? Can we still chat there?

  9. #9
    Raptors Republic Starter AJ360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brrrrrrrrrrrie
    Posts
    251
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Who remembers Y2K...

  10. #10
    Administrator Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    11,986
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote RaptorsFan4Life wrote: View Post
    I run an IRC channel on EFnet called #raptors. It'd be great if there were some more people, there are only like 5-8 people on there (and a bunch of bots). Would love it if some of you guys can come on.

    http://raptorschat.sportsontheweb.net/

    http://www.efnet.org/?module=servers #Raptors

    If you have a irc client.. irc://irc.choopa.ca/raptors
    Thanks for the invite RaptorsFan4Life but I'm not a big fan of chatting. I like dropping a few words, going off and doing something else and then coming back later.

  11. #11
    Raptors Republic All-Star RaptorsFan4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,752
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default



    /nick to change nickname. It would be great if you one of the admins can use this instead of tinychat.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •