What's Up With Money Weems? Out An Awfully Long Time With Back Spasms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Up With Money Weems? Out An Awfully Long Time With Back Spasms

He hasn't played since Dec 15th about five weeks.

That seems like an awfully long time to be out with back spasms.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Thank god he hasn't been playing.

Comment

JoePanini wrote: View Post
      Thank god he hasn't been playing.
      No comment

Do you think that he is being held out intentionally?

Maybe he is now the official Raptors tweeter.
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

It depends how bad the incident was. If he hurt it badly enough he could have problems with it his whole life.

I actually wish he would play more. He did so well last year that that's got to come out again. People on this blog trashed Amir at the beginning of the season too for multiple reasons and now that he's gotten comfortable the trashing has stopped. I think Weems just didn't find his groove and was out before he really got it going. I could be wrong but if he doesn't come back soon it will be impossible to tell.

Comment

No conspiracy theory here. Back Spasms can be cronic

Comment

TheR3dMenace wrote: View Post
            No conspiracy theory here. Back Spasms can be cronic
            Does he have a history of them?

A back spasm is one of the most painful experiences for a patient to endure. Muscle spasms in the back can be truly horrific and debilitating. I am intimately acquainted with these unbelievably painful occurrences, since I suffered with them for 18 years of my adult life.
            http://www.cure-back-pain.org/back-spasm.html

I have no idea how Johnson was able to play with his back injury, spasms especially since he plays inside where there is a lot more contact with a lot bigger players, James being one exception, than on the wing.
            Last edited by Buddahfan; Wed Jan 19, 2011, 02:31 PM.

Comment

I heard he caught a severe case of Peja-itis.
              “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

He was active like 3 games ago but Triano didn't play him. He tweaked it again the in next practice after that game.

Comment

I heard the pain was moving down to his pelvis or something terrible like that. Apparently it came because he wasn't doing enough stretching.
                  Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

money needs to play tonight or We will lose to orlando. We need That money 3 point shot!

Comment

Working...
                    X