Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free Pair of Platinum Raptors vs. Clippers tickets to be Won!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once again, the support has been fantastic guys. If we win this contest, we will definitely be doing another ticket giveaway for RR. Due to the overwhelming support, I’ve added a new catch to the draw:

If you want to really increase your chance of winning the tickets, you can get your friends and family to vote (you can vote on behalf of them) and whatever e-mails you use, you can send them to me and I will count them as entries for you.

BONUS* if you get more than one vote in, I will double the entries for you and put your name in the draw for that many times! The more you vote, the better your odds of winning the tickets!

i.e 10 votes, 20 entries!

Good Luck and Thanks!
    Your ex came by; you can call me Jonas Valanciunas, cause I'm the king of rebounds!

Comment

So how do you know who voted, and if they're from RR???

No offense, but this seems a bit fishy...not really clear how you're going to actually coordinate this.

Anyways, I'm happy to give my vote either way...hopefully you're legit about this.

Comment

Good point - I've noticed members PMing me with 0 or 1 posts, meaning they obviously signed up to just vote, which is fine by me, because a vote is a vote. Everybody who has been messaging me on the thread or (mostly) PMing me will have their e-mail address (or username) entered into our list - once I draw the name on the 24th (I might move it to the 25th to give people one more day to vote) I'll announce it on the forum and e-mail the winner to claim the tickets
        Your ex came by; you can call me Jonas Valanciunas, cause I'm the king of rebounds!

Comment

And as for the actual votes, I'm putting my good faith in the the Raptor fans here @ RR that they actually did vote; hopefully they appreciate this contest and the video enough to vote, and they vote they actually have a chance to win a 55" LG tv on the site, so that's a plus as well - so for a chance to win Raps vs. Clips tix, or a 55" tv, a vote or two is all I ask

Good Luck Guys, and Thanks!

Comment

i voted also, good luck. hopefully you guys get to go

Comment

So, if any moderators or admins are reading this, I was just reading over the rules of the forum, and I guess I should have obtained permission before starting up this contest - my apologies - I am still going to hold the draw, but if there are any problems, please let me know, as I was not aware that I was required to do that - once again I apologize and meant no bad will on the forum by not obtaining permission - if there is a problem, you can PM me, and let me know the necessary action.

Thanks and All the Best,

huskies2raps

Comment

Voted pls giv tkts
                @sweatpantsjer

Comment

voted....good luck, it was a funny video - i will send you my e-mail address

cheers
                  "BALL" I have nothing else to say

Comment

No worries huskies2raps. Normally I wouldn't allow this stuff to be posted, but this is an exception. Best of luck.

Comment

I voted as well but I also find this fishy and expect the prize to be handed out to one of huskies2raps buddies who voted.
                      Deadallus

Comment

I voted anyways, but this probably doesn't include outside of Ontario does it?

Comment

voted like a couple days ago lets gooooo
                          NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

Deadallus wrote: View Post
                            I voted as well but I also find this fishy and expect the prize to be handed out to one of huskies2raps buddies who voted.
                            I actually don't really know anybody on this forum at all, and I'll be making an announcement on this thread and the RR member who wins can verify whether they received the tickets or not.

I don't want to ruin my credibility on this forum, nor be known as fishy, I just couldn't think of a different way to run this in such short time. And sorry Matt, thanks for voting, but I'd just feel more comfortable if I handed the tickets to the winner, and didn't have to ship them. Hope you can understand.

The list of e-mails keeps getting bigger, but you guys still have 1 day left to vote! Keep it up guys and I'll post tomorrow for the draw and winner.

Comment

Who Won?

Just out of curiousity who won?

Comment

voted for her.
                                hope she won.

Comment

Working...
                                X