Time to shut down Barbosa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to shut down Barbosa?

Unrational diehards might have a hard time accepting it but it the playoffs are heading on in to the sunset - without Toronto.

Given all the injuries Barbosa is dealing with, is it time to shut him down and have him 100% for next season?

Matt52 wrote: View Post
    Unrational diehards might have a hard time accepting it but it the playoffs are heading on in to the sunset - without Toronto.

Given all the injuries Barbosa is dealing with, is it time to shut him down and have him 100% for next season?
    U think he'll be here next season?

Comment

I actually do. But I was wrong on Peja returning something so I could be wrong on this too.

*EDIT* He is only 28 and supposedly a very good team player and good influence in th elocker room from what I've read. You can't have all young kids - see SAC.

Comment

I love Barbosa, always have. Hope they can extend him after next yr if they dont trade him. Dude is all heart and mad skillz.

Comment

I would love to extend barbosa, but it all depends on if he wants to stay on a rebuilding team at this point in his career, and just how much we would have to pay for him exactely. Honestly its up to him, if he wants to do the surgery and take the year off i would fully understand, the man looks like hes about to fall about with all the gear he puts on for the game. Still i would love to see him play again for the raptors, if not this year i can wait nex year

unless we end up trading him =(

Comment

Shut him down for the season and see what the young guys have to offer. The guy gave us all he had so far.

Comment

raptors got rid of peja and alabi, yess more moves
              NBADoppelgangers.tumblr.com

Comment

As I read it Alabi is still with the Raps which makes the Ajinca acquisition curious. They are both essentially the same type of player.

Comment

I agree. He is good in the locker room and he's a spark plug. Keep him!

Comment

Working...
                  X