Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Raptors Searching For Big Trade That Yields Star

Raptors Republic Superstar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Maleko wrote: View Post
    Usually agree with you Tim but I am not sold on Rubio becoming a star in this league, in fact I think he might become a so-so player who gets an attitude. Kick me if you want, but it's a feeling I got watching him at FIBA. As little of a supporter of Bargnani as I have become, I wouldn't make this trade.
    You might be right. I'm always a little concerned about a player who says he doesn't want to play someplace, no matter where that may be. It would certainly be a very risky trade.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Shantz wrote: View Post
    That still does not sit very well with me Apollo.
    I'm not endorsing the idea. I'm just explaining a real possibility. I want to see them build internally like Oklahoma City. Key to that would be landing a future all-star in the draft with the high pick and an impact player with the second first round pick.

I think Rubio would love to play in Toronto. Calderon, one of his international mentors, loves it here. So too did Jorge before the falling out due to his stubbornness.
    Last edited by Apollo; Mon Jan 24th, 2011 at 03:06 PM.

Thread Information