Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors vs Magic 01-21-11

Somebody had to be player of the game for the Raptors

Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
    Somebody had to be player of the game for the Raptors

bargnani = -25... thought it would be a lot worse than that.

Comment

UwanSUMhotFYUH wrote: View Post
      bargnani = -25... thought it would be a lot worse than that.
      it probably would've been if he'd played more than 27 minutes. No shot, no boards, no D, no effort.

On the bright side he shot 50% from 3, quick get him in the ASG 3 pt shooting contest!
      LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

And that my friends, is how you differentiate a "Real" No.1 pick from a fake one.

Comment

I think barbosa may be our best player.

Comment

Look on the bright side, these losses increase our position in the lottery (I don't die a little inside anymore when they lose) and DeRozan only comitted 1 turnover

Comment

My favourite games are closely contested Raptors losses. The ones where they fight hard against a superior team and lose in the final minute or two. That way you watch a good game but the raps don't hurt their draft chances.
              LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

minks77 wrote: View Post
                My favourite games are closely contested Raptors losses. The ones where they fight hard against a superior team and lose in the final minute or two. That way you watch a good game but the raps don't hurt their draft chances.
                those games still hurt - i.e vs. Atlanta -tough pill to swallow
                "BALL" I have nothing else to say

Comment

yeah that one hurt. For me it was mostly because I loathe the Hawks and Mike Bibby in particular. But against the Spurs? I'll take that lose with a big ol' grin.
                  LET'S GO RAP-TORS!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X