Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 42

Thread: Raptors team slogan

  1. #1
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    212
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Raptors team slogan

    Hey guys here's a fun weekend activity that the whole family can enjoy....make up a team slogan for your Toronto Raptors !!!! Here's a couple:


    The Toronto Raptors: Your bridge from the Euro and D-League to the NBA

    The Toronto Raptors: Where NBA records are set



    (all the stars set their records against the Raps: kobe's 81, lebron's career high, dwight could have tried for 40-30 last night if SVG let him LOL)

  2. #2
    Raptors Republic Starter WhatWhat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    411
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    The Toronto Raptors: Couldn't stop a nosebleed.

  3. #3
    Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Almonte
    Posts
    4,063
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    The Toronto Raptors: Where My Poop Stinks Worst Than Them

  4. #4
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    19,271
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    The Toronto Raptors: The Only Team with Fans who are Only Happy When They are Struggling

    The Toronto Raptors: Our fans hope we never win so they can keep writing how terrible we are

    The Toronto Raptors: Home of the most short-sighted fans on the internet

    The Toronto Raptors: We hate Bargs too!

  5. #5
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    212
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    The Toronto Raptors: Where Amazing Happens (from the other team's players)

  6. #6
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    212
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
    The Toronto Raptors: Where My Poop Stinks Worst Than Them
    LOL thats actually a complement to them...that means they stink less

    also did you mean to put "worst" than them, b/c that makes it better too hahaha

  7. #7
    Super Moderator Joey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    7,571
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    The Toronto Raptors: The Only Team with Fans who are Only Happy When They are Struggling

    The Toronto Raptors: Our fans hope we never win so they can keep writing how terrible we are

    The Toronto Raptors: Home of the most short-sighted fans on the internet

    The Toronto Raptors: We hate Bargs too!
    hahahah

  8. #8
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    543
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Ruuuuu wrote: View Post
    Hey guys here's a fun weekend activity that the whole family can enjoy....make up a team slogan for your Toronto Raptors !!!! Here's a couple:


    The Toronto Raptors: Your bridge from the Euro and D-League to the NBA

    The Toronto Raptors: Where NBA records are set



    (all the stars set their records against the Raps: kobe's 81, lebron's career high, dwight could have tried for 40-30 last night if SVG let him LOL)
    The Toronto Raptors:- where role players of opponent teams are superstars for a night
    The Toronto Raptors:- where role players are overpaid
    The Toronto Raptors:- where losing and no accountability happens

  9. #9
    Raptors Republic Rookie Hellgate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    The Toronto Raptors - See how not to play basketball!
    The Toronto Raptors - An absolute shit show!
    The Toronto Raptors - It's gonna be a blood bath!
    The Toronto Raptors - Not your average basketball team!
    The Toronto Raptors - We hope you don't mind losing!
    The Toronto Raptors - We're all you got!
    The Toronto Raptors - You'll never get these two hours back!
    The Toronto Raptors - We don't need stars we got Bargz!
    The Toronto Raptors - Where Laziness happends!
    The Toronto Raptors - We suck!
    The Toronto Raptors - Don't expect much!

  10. #10
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    547
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    The Toronto Raptors: NBA's doormat since 1995
    The Toronto Raptors: Where mediocrity thrives
    The Toronto Raptors: Hey, we're nice guys! lol!

  11. #11
    Raptors Republic Starter Deadallus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    201
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Toronto Raptors: Disappointing their fanbase since 1995.
    Deadallus

  12. #12
    Raptors Republic Rookie your mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    137
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    The Toronto Raptors: At least we have an NBA team.

  13. #13
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    159
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    The team with the most negative two faced fans

  14. #14
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    212
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote your mom wrote: View Post
    The Toronto Raptors: At least we have an NBA team.
    The Toronto Raptors: Whatever, I guess its better than nothing

  15. #15
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    159
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    The Toronto Raptors: The Only Team with Fans who are Only Happy When They are Struggling

    The Toronto Raptors: Our fans hope we never win so they can keep writing how terrible we are

    The Toronto Raptors: Home of the most short-sighted fans on the internet

    The Toronto Raptors: We hate Bargs too!

    I agree. Its seems like there's a lot more to talk about with this team losing than if they were winning. The negativity of a lot of the fans is pretty bad sometimes. There are worse teams who get shit on less.

  16. #16
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    547
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Rg1990 wrote: View Post
    I agree. Its seems like there's a lot more to talk about with this team losing than if they were winning. The negativity of a lot of the fans is pretty bad sometimes. There are worse teams who get shit on less.
    what's your point? i couldn't care less whether other cities are content with their teams incompetence. i'm a basketball fan and i want my team to be good...lol forgive me for wanting and expecting a quality team.

    go hang with leafs fans. they've been supporting garbage for 30+ years now and seem perfectly content with it.

  17. #17
    Raptors Republic Rookie your mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    137
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I understand that people don't want negativity on the Republic. I understand that we seem to hate on this team quite a bit when the chips are down. What i don't understand is the piss poor effort from last night. We all need to vent damnit.

  18. #18
    Raptors Republic Rookie your mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    137
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    The Toronto Raptors: We'll all be dead in 2012 anyways.

  19. #19
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    159
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote nubreed000 wrote: View Post
    what's your point? i couldn't care less whether other cities are content with their teams incompetence. i'm a basketball fan and i want my team to be good...lol forgive me for wanting and expecting a quality team.

    go hang with leafs fans. they've been supporting garbage for 30+ years now and seem perfectly content with it.
    Follow a different team them

  20. #20
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    159
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    You all knew this season would be a write-off and that the team would be terrible, but you still complain anyways. You knew this team didn't have much talent when the season started but your still upset with their lack of defence and ability to win. Maybe they are giving up by playing atrocious defense, but that's what you get with a team full of young mediocre players. It just gives us all something to talk about. No one expected anything from this team to begin with.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •