Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be the team of the next decade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will be the team of the next decade?

The easy answer would be whatever team LeBron is on, or whatever team D-Wade is on. But it’s hard to say that when you don’t even know which teams (or team) that will be.

One franchise that has dynasty potential if they can keep their main core intact is the Oklahoma City Thunder. With a talented young core consisting of superstar-in-the-making, Kevin Durant, along with Russell Westbrook, Jeff Green and James Harden, the Thunder have the pieces in place to take over this league. In just their second year in Oklahoma City, the ex-Seattle Supersonics are already putting their new city on the NBA map...
    DimeMag.com

So who do you think will be the team of the next decade. I think some obvious choices not made by Gerald Narciso are the Magic, Hawks and Blazers. Sure you could say the Cavs, Heat or Raptors but those three teams don't even know if their star will be back and all three don't have optimal setups for their player right now. What do you think?

Thunder for sure with SacTown coming with a close second. Those two teams are based on this year. Overall I would say Blazers. They just need there big men healthy
    Last name ever, first name greatest

Comment

Portland are the frontrunner.
      nbaroundtable

Comment

Two more dark horses could be the Kings and the Bucks.

Comment

I gotta go with the Hawks if they can keep that team intact. Their core guys are awesome. They are just going to keep getting better imo. Then I'd pick Portland.

Comment

i like the Thunder .. they have a good young and exciting team down there
            ~ Court Surfing ~

Comment

Call me crazy, but I think with 1 or 2 more veteran-like players the Grizzlies will be a great team in another couple years. That's assuming they can retain Gay and other vital pieces in Memphis. I already enjoy watching the Grizzlies now. Entertaining team and probably one of the best and most underrated frontcourt's in Gasol, Randolph and Gay.

Comment

Not to mention they have OJ Mayo.

Comment

Working...
                X