Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

@johnhollinger Raptors overtook Suns for last in Defensive Efficiency. ... Lovely.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @johnhollinger Raptors overtook Suns for last in Defensive Efficiency. ... Lovely.

Well then. Once again, we are officially THE WORST. Feels good, don't it?

Tanking's hard work.

Comment

WhatWhat wrote: View Post
      Tanking's hard work.
      lol - sad but true.

This could all be worth it come draft night.

Comment

I understand we're a rebuilding team, and it doesn't hurt be in a good position come draft day, but do we have to be worser than the suns on defense to accomplish that feat?

In our situation, we should be focusing more on improving our defense than scoring. Doesn't look that way to me and it's all because of BC.

Comment

matt wrote: View Post
          In our situation, we should be focusing more on improving our defense than scoring. Doesn't look that way to me and it's all because of BC.
          very true but i think bc knows that were not going anywhere this year so he trying to make the team as "competitive" and "exciting" as possible by focusing on offence then defence which is a bad idea but makes sence from a entertainment perspective

Comment

Defensive fundamentals are the only base a team that wants to be successful in the future needs to build. We dont need to win but we need to show improvement, defensively, then any player we bring in buys into our already existing system. If we are unable to accomplish that by the end of the year then this year is wasted no matter who we draft. Look at the clippers they had tons of top 5 picks over the years and where are they now, only one player they drafted looks like a star (Blake Griffin), the draft is not necessarily a guarantee in terms of being a successful team through acquiring young talent. OKC why are they a good team now? Cause they have one of the best defensive field goal percentages the last 2 years ... KD is great Westbrook is great, Green is great, but they win cause they play defense, without that they would be sub 500, just like we will be no matter who we have.
            "Defense wins championships."

Comment

Offense sells tickets Defense wins Championships

we're going to be the bottom of the barrel for some time to come you can count on that...
              Buschfire

Raptors fan since day 1.

Comment

Working...
              X