Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Raptor Love

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote heinz57 wrote: View Post
    Snooki actually isn't even close to being from jersey... she's from poughkeepsie, ny... way north from NYC, halfway to friggin albany
    she ugly

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the problem with the Nets local fan support is their location. All those years they spent in Meadowlands is hardly a way to attract fans. East Rutherford is a crap little place, that's out of the way, and the only real notable thing about it is it's on the way to the outlet shopping in secaucus..

the move to newark doesnt help a bit either.. most new yorkers look down on jersey on a whole, and most people in jersey consider newark to pretty much be new york.. with just cause... how many people have flown into newark and said "ya, i'm going to jersey"? newark is new york's adopted kid that they make sleep out in the dog house.
    I agree in a way. I haven't been to Newark or East Rutherford, but I did go to Wildwood at Atlantic City some ten years ago. The beaches were dirty and there was literally garbage floating in the water. Southern Ontario beaches are cleaner in comparison to those. I stayed in a really cramped Inn type place. You couldn't open the fridge because the door would hit the wall. The Boardwalk is ok and there's a lot of cool little shops and stuff but nothing spectacular. Atlantic City always had the reputation for being Vegas for old people but whatever. Which makes me wonder why they actually made a show about the Jersey shore. What's so special about it?

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Rg1990 wrote: View Post
    I agree in a way. I haven't been to Newark or East Rutherford, but I did go to Wildwood at Atlantic City some ten years ago. The beaches were dirty and there was literally garbage floating in the water. Southern Ontario beaches are cleaner in comparison to those. I stayed in a really cramped Inn type place. You couldn't open the fridge because the door would hit the wall. The Boardwalk is ok and there's a lot of cool little shops and stuff but nothing spectacular. Atlantic City always had the reputation for being Vegas for old people but whatever. Which makes me wonder why they actually made a show about the Jersey shore. What's so special about it?
    the jersey beaches are a hotbed for weekending bennys (people from Bayonne, Elizabeth, Newark, New York)... think of it like their wasaga beach during march break/long weekends/etc

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Multipaul wrote: View Post
    she ugly
    no doubt, son.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

no doubt, son.
    her and smitch should hookup. MO SHATS!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information