No announcement yet.

3 Streak comes to an end at 986 games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are 3 forums on the 3's...There are 3 forums on the 3's...There are 3 forums on the 3's...

Comment

lol thanks for the update!!!
      We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

pesterm1 wrote: View Post
        There are 3 forums on the 3's...There are 3 forums on the 3's...There are 3 forums on the 3's...
        Threads* Threads* Threads*

Comment

There are 3 threads on the 3's...There are 3 threads on the 3's...There are 3 threads on the 3's...

Comment

This was a perfect game. Team fought hard, showed signs of potential, and lost, bringing them closer to a top pick. Can't ask for much more. A win would have been sweet but all in all, not a bad effort given the undermanned lineup. Sundiata Gaines with the last shot? That was hard to believe, I'll take my chances with a Bargnani 35-footer instead of a Gaines turnaround fadeaway. Yeah, he made one game-winner in Utah but that was a spot-up shot from deep, no body-twisting required.

Comment

jk1m wrote: View Post
              I believe Dallas is at 900+ games with a 3 point streak. They will most likely beat the record with so many three point shooters on the team...
              They will. I believe they are 2 games behind us.

Comment

That streak was always something to look forward to; even if they were losing the game, it was a positive knowing they're in the NBA record books another night - here's to the next 3 pointer hit being the beginning of a fresh start
                Your ex came by; you can call me Jonas Valanciunas, cause I'm the king of rebounds!

Comment

Thank God, Thank God, Thank God...Seriously it is the most annoying thing...Swirsky and Devlin both used that as fodder to keep the "casual fan" intrigued enough to finish watching the game...Mark my words, the next two games are going to feature Devlin commenting about the streak on the first 3 of each game...

Comment

OH THANK GOD. i cannot stand that damn streak we had. It's a load of bullshit that was not even real. I'm so glad its over so Devlin can stfu about it finally!!

Comment

your mom wrote: View Post
                      OH THANK GOD. i cannot stand that damn streak we had. It's a load of bullshit that was not even real. I'm so glad its over so Devlin can stfu about it finally!!
                      It was real....

-----

The streak will most likely be passed by the Mavs in a couple weeks though. They are currently at 981.

Comment

At least I'm not the only one that hated that streak. There were several times I've heard commentators talk about us being a good 3-point shooting team because of that freakin' streak, and I think that gave certain players in the past added incentive to chuck up long-range shots. Besides, it's hardly a record, it would be like counting a streak of having consecutive games with a trip to the foul line or something, not scoring a single three in a game is a rarity. Personally, it's sad that this record is something this organization was so fond of, it speaks volumes of how high our aspirations for this team may be.

Comment

webcrawler89 wrote: View Post
                          At least I'm not the only one that hated that streak. There were several times I've heard commentators talk about us being a good 3-point shooting team because of that freakin' streak, and I think that gave certain players in the past added incentive to chuck up long-range shots. Besides, it's hardly a record, it would be like counting a streak of having consecutive games with a trip to the foul line or something, not scoring a single three in a game is a rarity. Personally, it's sad that this record is something this organization was so fond of, it speaks volumes of how high our aspirations for this team may be.
                          It's not a rarity. Other then the Mavs the next closest team is the Kings with 660 (ended in 2008) and Lakers with 609 (active). http://bkref.com/tiny/W39QM
                          Last edited by RaptorsFan4Life; Tue Jan 25, 2011, 02:57 AM.

Comment

The three point streak meant little to me. It was a neat little thing but the team accomplished little over that time period so...

Comment

ye

no hearing oo much about it,don't have cable so maybe thats why...i bet if it was a streak for the leafs the fan590 would be over it all day long
                              "the raptors were my fav team growing up"-kevin durant

Comment

i wanted at least a thousnad games,

p.s. let's put a banner up for the streak. lol
                                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                                X